Enemies?

Everything Has Changed

Jimin P.O.V

It has been a weeks already since i lived as the new me. It was alright, i think.I never talked to Jungkook in the house nor in school. But, different from his brother, i talked to him many times, he always acted like i was a lost kid. He patted my head, ruffled my hair and called me cute. He always showed his rectangle smiled to me, he said he rarely showed his smile to anyone else. I also got enough friends that made my life bright. Suga, Baek, and Hopie. Hopie were my childhood friend that startled me on the library the day before. He was so kind, humble, funny and outgoing. He was the best friend i've ever made. He also knew where i came from, and told me that he will kept it as a secret.

Today, i will watching the basket match between my -new- school and my -old- school. I won't be attented this event if it wasn't for Suga and V. It wasn't surprised, huh? My friends were having great talents. Suga could do rap and played basketball, V obsessed with acting and surprisingly good at playing basketball, Baek had a great voice and did well at entertain people, and at last, there was Hopie with his dance which made many people gasped. They were so talented, unlike me. Since i stopped dancing, i had no interest to do something, in fact i was still hiding my profile.

"Jimin-ah.." I heard J-hope voice. While i looked up, he already sat beside me. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm glad you guys came!" V came over to us with Suga followed behind. V smiled at us and stood in front of me. I stared at him and fixed his hair. He smiled at me. "Seems like we were watching a drama, right?" Suga said while looked at us.

I pulled my hands and noticed someone watched over us. It was Jungkook with his girlfriend who were tried to fix his hair. She looks more like his stylist! I shooked my head and went back to gave my bracelet to V.

"It wasn't much. But my mother gave me and told me to wear it if i needed a good luck." I said while i put my good luck charms on his hand.

He looked at me. "Thank you!" He said. I smiled at him. "Fighting!" I gestured him fighting sign and does some aegyo while he laughed. I pouted. Not cool!

He ruffled my hair and pecked my right cheeks. "Gotta go! See ya later, cutie." He waved and went to his team.

"Cheer for us, okay?" Suga said while grinning and ran back to his team.

I sighed and wore the hat i got to disguised myself.

"Such a coincidental to meet you here, right, Jimin?" I startled at the question. DooJoon-hyung! I gasped and speechless. I heard the whistle and went back to my seat and watched the match.

*

I could felt the tensed were rose up when the match was held.Everyone became anxious but i thought that both teams played really well. The player from opposite team -from my old school- were Jinwoon, Kwangyeon, Hanbyul, Hyoseok, and Hoon. They were quite good player. I used to played with them. I knew their strenght and weakness. As in our team, the player were Suga, Taehyung, Jungkook, Minhyuk, and Minho. They played really good.

I looked away when i caught that Jinwoon were noticed me. I turned my head down. I didn't knew what happens but i heard everyone gasped and someone were shouting in pain. I looked up and saw Jungkook lied on the floor while held his knees. Everyone from our school went over him and stood surrounding him, before his team went to helped him, brought him to the School Health Unit. I was ready to got out of the Hall but someone held my hand.

"Not so fast, Jimin." Doojoon dragged me. I was shocked when i realized that i was being dragged towards peoples from my old school.

"Jimin, Hyunggg!!" Bambam were ran towards me and hugged me. I looked at everyone who were eyeing me with curiousity.

"I never expected to meet you in this kind of situation, Jimin." Jinwoon stated. "I guess now, you joined their side and forgot about us, huh?" He half-shouted at me.

Bambam looked at me. "Is that true, Hyung? Is that means you moved out to our enemies school?"

I looked away and saw Mark in the crowd. I asked for help.

"You don't need to explained anything. I knew already." I looked back at Jinwoon. "You were being disloyalty with us. You don't need us anymore," He looked at me with sadness and i noticed everyone were also doing that, looked at me with sadness and disbelief.

Not true! I wanna kill myself because i couldn't shouted the truth in front of everyone. My lips were glued so i kept silent while looked down, felt my tears were already went out.

"Guys, i don't think he meant to do something like that. He was having hard time back then, he didn't had any choices. We couldn't judged him without knowing the truths." Mark said and everybody turned their head to Mark and went back to me.

"No, You won't even gave us time to met and cheer you up back then. You were ignored us. That means you are now our enemies," He said and walked away, some of peoples followed him.

It wasn't like that. I was tried hard for no one saw my weakness. I fell onto the knees and cried.

"Hyung," Bambam hugged me and patted my back. "I'm sorry!"

No one should said sorry, it was all my fault.

*

So.. That was the only things i could write and i know it was reallyyyy badd:(

I'm sorry for every mistake i've made, the grammar and everything.

Please give me some comments, subscribe, and upvotes.

It was nearly 12 am on my country time. So, i gotta go. Thanks a lot for reading my stories!!^^