I'll Be There For You

Everything Has Changed

Jimin P.O.V

"Jimin..." I looked up and found someone walked toward my direction. "Hyung!"

*

"You do realize that your decision to went to that school made you one of our enemies, right?" I stared at the street as we went passed it. I knew it, he'll talked about it. But i didn't had any choices, you know? i couldn't just disobey someone who had the responsibility to took care of me! I thought to myself.

"I knew that, Hyung."  I nodded.

"What happens?" He asked, suddenly. "Where do you lived now? Why were you left alone in the middle of the street?"

I shooked my head. "Can't tell you,"

"I always said that you can tell me anything, right?" He stated. "And be honest with me now."

I didn't know what to do or told him. "Nothing matter's happen to me!"

"You know i can keep a secret." He kept attacked me to told him everything.

*

"I can't stand him. I'm going to give him a lesson!" He stated when i finished my stories. I just couldn't kept a secret from him.

"No, Hyung." I stared at him. He sighed

"Why are you being so nice to him? He didn't deserved it!"

"I wasn't being nice to him or stood up for him. It just..." I was lost for a word.

"Yeah, yeah.. So, what are you planning to do?" He asked.

"Nothing. Living as a normal person, i think." I stared back at the street.

"You know, how mean they could be, right?" He stared at me. "Especially, if they knew you were from their enemies school. They'll do anything to kicked you out."

"I knew, that's why i'll keep my profile low and disguised myself," I fixed my glasses.

"How about the others? Have you ever thought about their reaction about you moved out to 'your new school' now?"

I shooked my head. I never thought about it. They knew my face, even though i wore glasses.

"Look, i see what i could do. I'll help you. But, i don't know until when i can hide yourself." He sighed. "It isn't like they're not going to meet you, you know. They'll find you no matter how."

I nodded, agreed. I couldn't hide from them, forever. They'll find me somehow.

"I stopped dancing." I stated. He looked at me with surprised. "Why?"

"I just..." I stopped. "Can't do it anymore,"

"It was your mother, wasn't it?"

"No," I replied, but inside my thought i agreed.

"You know that your mother was the best mother we ever met. She was so nice to anyone. She was acted that we were her son, your brothers." He shooked his head. "She supported you so much. And you were giving up, cause of what? She wouldn't let you if she still here. She wouldn't like it," He blurted out.

"She already gone. She isn't here. What do you expect from me? I wasn't strong enough like kikwang hyung said. I coudn't said anything cause i was a coward, and always be. All i could did was ran away from anyone. I couldn't stood up for myself. I...."

I didn't know when he stopped the car and hugged me. I was shivering.

"I'm sorry.." He whispered to my ear. "You promise that you will taking care of yourself, right? Don't let anyone get to you and bring you down. If anyone do anything to you, i always be there for you."

I stopped shivering. "Thanks, Mark Hyung!"

*

Okay, i didn't what was i thinking while writing this chapter. So, if this chapter is bad. I'm sorry, I just couldn't consentrate enoughT.T

I always said i'm sorry for every mistake i've made in my stories. Sooo sorry~

I knew my story isn't good enough to be compared to another stories here:(

and for jessie14 and ichigooyu thanks for the support, comment and compliment that you gave to me. It was meant everything to me! The subscibers too, i can't get enough to say thanks to you:D

For the others, i also said thanks for spending your time, reading my stories ^^

Please give me some feedback. Comment, subscibe and upvote my story, thank you so much:)

Okay, i talked a lot. I'll ended here. Thank you so much and peace out!!~ ^.^