Memories!

Everything Has Changed

Jimin walked in to the graveyard to visited her mothers. "Mother..." He his mother's gravestone.

"Mother, why would you hiding the truth about my life? Why?" He asked, tears were fall out of his eyes.

"How could you hiding the truth about my fathers?" He kept asking to no one.

He felt his bodies were trembling. "But you might have your reason for not telling me, aren't you?"

He smiled. "Mother, Do you remember that tomorrow is my birthday?"

He chuckled. "Don't you have something to tell me? To congratulate me and wish me goodluck like you always does."

He wipped his tears. "Sometimes, life is unpredictable, right?" He stared at his mother's gravestone.

He stood up. "Just wait, mother.. We'll be together soon," The last word he said and walked away.

*

Coward..

I'm such a coward..

Keep hiding the truth..

And make myself getting hurt..

*

Jimin woke up feeling dizzy as he grabbed the edge of the bed and got up. His vision still blurry so he had to hang on the wall to supported his bodies walking to the bathroom.

When he arrived, he went to the sink and washed his face. He stared at his reflection on the mirror. He sighed and went out of the bathroom when suddenly he found the Kim families already on his bedroom, the other stood on the door while Mrs. Kim holding a cake. "Happy birthday, Jimin!" He smiled.

*

Hurt..

I won't let anyone know that i'm hurt..

I'll try anything to make no one notice how i felt..

*

Jimin sat up beside Taehyung who were talking to Baek.

"Hey, Guys.." He said, showing his wide smile.

"Hey.." Baek said. "Happy birthday to you, kid!" He ruffled Jimin hair and made the other pouted.

Suga and J-Hope came suddenly. "Happy birthday, Jimin!" They said.

Jimin smiled at them. He were lucky enough to had a friends like them.

*

Friends..

Ah, i never imagined to had a friends like them..

I had a friends, once..

Before they turned to hating me..

How i wish i could repeating the old time..

With them..

Talking and Laughing..

Even dance and playing basketball together..

*

"So... What do you say?" Jimin asked, grinning.

Suga shook his head. "I don't know about that, Jimin. It isn't easy things to do."

Jimin pouted. J-Hope interrupted. "Yeah, especially.. you know the kids.."

"Please, Hyungs!" Jimin whines. Taehyung looked away before turned back. "We could try!"

Everyone looked at him, disbelief while Jimin grew his smile even more.

*

Try..

We could try, right?

We shouldn't giving up..

No matter what happens..

*

Jimin hold his wrist, afraid. Taehyung noticed it and held his hands. "Have a faith on us!" He said.

The others busy handing out the flyers while Jimin and Taehyung sat on the desk with a book infront of them.

"I want to join," Someone said suddenly. Jimin looked up and saw Minah. "I want to sing, if you don't mind."

He startled but handing her a pen to register. She smiled and starting to write her name.

*

This is the small things i could do..

I would do anything to make everyone happy..

*

"Here," Jimin hand out the flyer to Jungkook. He shifted his work with Baek to handing out the flyers. And the first person he saw was Jungkook, so he handing it to him.

Jungkook looked at him with surprised and took the flyer. He read. Charity Concert!

Jimin started to turn his bodies when he saw Jungkook already took the flyer. When he turned, he felt Jungkook held his wrist. He looked at him. "I'm sorry..."  Jungkook said. "I was such a coward." He looked down, afraid to look at Jimin.

"Don't be!" Jimin said and sighed. 

Jungkook looked up. "You don't hate me?"

Jimin looked away. "Hating you won't make my mother's back, right?" He said and looked at his eyes.

Right! Jungkook said to himself.

Jimin looked at his hands held by Jungkook. "Now, if you don't mind, let go of your hands, will you?"

Jungkook pulled out his hands and Jimin walked away, left him.

*

Old friends..

How i missed you..

I never want to make you disappointed..

I'm sorry..

*

Jimin took out his breath before walked in the room. Everyone were looking at him and he gulped.

"Park Jimin.. What a surprise to see you here," Jay said. Everyone kept looking at him with silence.

Yunho approached him with Luhan, Kikwang, Zelo and some others following behind.

"Jimin.." Yunho called him.

"I.. uh.." Jimin stattered. He avoid to looked at their eyes.

"What happens, Jimin?" Mark asked suddenly, already standing beside him. He looked at him.

Jimin lost for words and the flyers he brought was fall. He looked at Zelo who were picking it up read the flyers.

"I guess, he wanted to invite us to join this event, if i wasn't wrong?" He said, unsure and the others looked at the flyers.

Jimin nodded, still lost for words. He glad that Zelo can help him. Jimin smiled at him and Zelo smiled back at him.

"We'll see what we can do, okay?!" Luhan said, smiled at Jimin.

*

Forever..

I wish i could see them..

My friends..

Forever..

I wish i could laugh with them..

Forever..

I wish i could life with them..

Forever..

*

Jimin looked at everyone who were having fun in the event. They looked enjoy every performances. He looked at the orphan he invited because the performance basically for charity so he donated the money he got from the other kids donation for the orphan.

He remembered at Jungkook statement when they were first met. "Are your parents abandoned you or something?" He sighed and remembered that he weren't calling for his father after the meeting.

"I'm sorry i was shouting your parents abandoned you," He turned his head and saw Jungkook stood beside him.

Jungkook lean his bodies to the wall and looked at him. He stared back at him.

A noise of microphone caught their attention and they turned their head, looked at the stage.

"1.. 2.. Ah.. Guys, so i heard that the person held this event were having his birthday a few days ago," Chanyeol said.

"So, i wanted to call this guys to come over the stage. What do you guys think?" A crowd cheered. "Park Jiminn!!"

Jungkook turned his head and looked at Jimin. Jimin just looked at the stage.

"Come on!" Jungkook pushed him to the stage.

Jimin walked slowly to the stage and looked down.

"Aw, our Jiminie is so shy.." Chanyeol stated. "Come on, Jimin.. show them what you got."

As Chanyeol finished his sentence, the room became dark and music started to playing on the background.

Jimin looked up and saw the crowd looking at him. He bit his lips before went into the music and started to dancing.

He finished his dance smoothly and everyone cheered for him, he smiled.

"Wow, you're sick, Jimin.. That moves was sick." Chanyeol said. He smiled before he felt the darkness got into him.

*

If i'm going to leave soon..

Let me make a memories of everyone..

Their happiness..

Make me happy..

Let me got into their memories..

*

Yah, it was really bad.. like seriously:(

hey, this is the first time i wrote something long!:D

I'm sorry for my mistakes that i always made, the grammar, and everything..

Give me some comments, subscribe and upvote:)

Thank you for everything, the support, the comments, and spending time to read my stories^.^

Keep reading my stories.. The next chapter will be coming later, before you know it:D