I'm Sorry...

Everything Has Changed

A Few Days Ago...

Jimin walked to the park. It was already night at the time.

He walked slowly and saw there's photo of him surrounding the park, on the tree, ground, and even bench leading him into somewhere.

He slowly picked it up and read the notes.

I love your smile..

I love your laugh..

I love everything about you..

There were so many photo of him and notes with compliment of him on it.

He stopped when he realized that there's no more photos of him and the notes.

He looked around and saw no one. Where is he? He asked himself.

He felt that his eyes were covering by a hands. He tried to shove the hands, but the grip were too strong.

"Guess who?" He heard someone voice behind him. He smiled.

"Taehyung." He answered and he felt that Taehyung loosened the grip.

He turned his bodies and faced him. "Hyung, what this is all about?" He asked, pretending know nothing.

Taehyung stared at him. "You read the letters!"

Jimin nodded. "Ah, that is... the problem is, hyung.. i'm sorry.. i..."

Taehyung interrupted. "I already know what you're going to say. I understand." He said.

Jimin smiled at him. I'm sorry, Hyung..

*

Wrong..

Is it wrong for me to say i love you?

Change..

Can i change into a better person?

Hard..

Why you're making it so hard for me?

To forget you..

*

A few days later..

Jimin were lying on his bed and played with his phone. He heard the door opened.

He turned his head and saw Jungkook stand by the door.

"What?" He asked, paying attention back to his phone.

Jungkook sat on his bed. "Can i ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure." Jimin said, still looking at his phone.

Jungkook bit his lips. "Are you rejected Taehyung?"

Jimin shook his head. Jungkook frowned. "Then what happens between you two?"

Jimin turned his head. "There is no need for you to know. Mind your own business."

Jungkook shook his head. "No, Hyung. I need to know!"

Jimin looked at him. "Why you need to know?"

"Because i love you. I only want you to be mine. I couldn't forget you." Jungkook said that made Jimin gasp.

Jimin looked at him. "Guess you really are changed, huh?" He said sarcastically. "But, i'm sorry, i can't accept you either!"

*

Dream..

Why do i felt it so real?

Why do i felt like i was there?

If this is a only dream..

Can i just stay there?

*

Jimin looked around and saw nothing but an empty walls. He walked around, trying to recognize the places.

"Jimin.." He heard someone called his name softly. He turned his bodies and saw a women in a white standing while looking at him.

"Mother?" He ran to 'his' mother direction.

"Mother? Is this really you?" He asked and his mother smiled at him, nodded.

He hugged his mother. How he misses his mother so much..

"Jimin.." His mother whispered to him. "I know you miss me so much, but you shouldn't give up on your life if you want to be with me."

Jimin shook his head. "No, mother. My life's over. There's nothing will separate us anymore." He said.

His mother loosen the hug and looked at him. "I'm sorry that i was hiding the truth about your father. I was angry and hate him so i thought that you shoudn't know about him."

He looked at her. "It's nothing, mother."

"I think you should leave now. Promise me you won't giving up on your life's, okay?"

Jimin shook his head. "I will be back and meet you." He said and everything turned black.

*

Leave..

You left me without me knowing..

You left me without saying goodbye..

You left me..

How could you leave me?

*

"Jungkook, i told you many times. Don't pressure yourself with too much practice. You only made your body's tired and unhealthy." Kiseop said to Jungkook who's still dancing on his own.

Jungkook stopped a while and looked at him. "I enjoyed doing this and i won't let anyone to stop me." He said and dancing again.

Kiseop turned off the music that made Jungkook stopped and stared at him, annoyed. "Hyung~" He whines.

"What happened, Jungkook? You seemed a little lost." He said.

Jungkook stared at him. "I'm okay, Hyung. I just want to dance." He sighed.

In fact, He couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. What is he doing now? Is he okay?

The door behind them opened and revealed Yoongi who looked at them.

Kiseop excused himself because he knew that Yoongi wanted to talk to Jungkook.

He smiled at Yoongi before he walked out of the room and Yoongi smiled back at him.

Yoongi made himself approach Jungkook after Kiseop left.

"I hope you're regret nothing." He gave Jungkook a letter and went out of the room.

*

Dear Jungkook..

I think i already gone when you read this..

I wanted you to know a few things..

I never hated you for what you've done..

Even you were bullying me..

Even you were trying to made me suffer..

Even you were the one who killed my mother..

I never hated you..

Because i knew you never meant to..

*

Jungkook ran as fast as he could.

He could careless about the stare that everyone gave to him.

He only care about one thing and made sure that he won't regret anything.

*

I knew you were only lonely..

I knew how you felt..

I knew you needed someone..

To be always beside you..

*

Jungkook felt his bodies fall to the ground as he bumped into someone.

The person went to help him and he got up, ran again leaving the person.

The person looked at him. Don't be late, friend.

*

I guess you really changed..

You changed into a better person..

I'm not saying that you weren't nice, but..

Just..

Please don't ever change again..

*

Jungkook felt his feet were giving up on running.

He fell onto the knees and covered his face.

He took out his breath and got up.

He won't give up. He can't..

*

I want to see you like now..

You really growing up..

And you really mature..

Please keep like the person i know now..

*

Jungkook tried to catch the breath.

He saw everyone waiting and surrounding him.

He looked at Yoongi. Yoongi shook his head.

He, once again, fall onto the knees and looked down. I'm late! He's gone!

*

I'm sorry..

For ruining your life..

For making you angry when we first met..

For not accepting you..

For not telling you..

For keeping a secret and let you be the last to know..

I'm sorry...

*

It is over! Hoorayy~

No kidding, i'm sorry, there is one more chapter left.. would anyone read it?

How is the chapter? Do you think i did a great job? or bad? -_-

Thank you guys for not giving up on me, i'm such a stupid for ever thought about giving up:(

Thank you for comfort me, support me, compliment me and gave me an advice:)

For viewers, subscribers, and upvoters too, thank you:)

I'm sorry for the mistakes i've made.. and please give me a comment, subscribe and upvotes^.^

See you on the last chapters, cheers~