Last To Know

Everything Has Changed

Jimin shook his head slowly, trying to gain back his vision who already blurry.

Someone throwing a paper in his desk. He stared at it and turned, looking if there's anyone threw a prank on him.

Everyone seemed consentrate hearing the teacher's explanation. He turned back his head and read the handwriting on the paper.

Hope..

There is still hope for me, right?

Hope for making you mine..

Hope for making you laugh because of me..

Hope for protect you and taking care of you..

Hope for making you feel safe..

In my arms..

- JK

He read and suddenly remembered that he was in the class. That means that this person was in here, in this class with him. He turned, once again, and saw everyone serious paid attention to the teacher. Who is this person? JK?

*

Mine..

I wish i can make you mine..

I wish i can call you mine..

I wish i can keep you away from everyone..

And telling them..

That you are mine!

*

"Jimin, have you read the announcement?" Hoseok said to Jimin when they were eating. Jimin shook his head. He knew nothing, he were too busy for making himself awake.

"School is going to held an event and there is competition that everyone can join. Do you want to join? I'm totally in!" Hoseok said with so much happiness.

"I rather not." Jimin answered. Hoseok frowned. "Why? You know you really talented. You can dance and you have a good voice."

Jimin looked at him with a surprise. How could he said that?

"I've heard you sing before, you know." Hoseok stated. Jimin looked away and saw Taehyung sat a little far from his seat. He sighed.

*

Sad..

That's only things i could see in your eyes..

Hurt..

I see you felt hurt many times..

Tell me..

Why you felt all of that?

*

Jimin walked in the hall room with Hoseok and Yoongi. He sat in the back and waited for the performance starting.

He opened his bag, searching for his phone. He looked at the letter he found in his bag and starting to read it.

Please..

Cheer for me..

With your smile..

Because only your smile that make me strong..

And forgot my nervous..

-JK

Huh? Jimin frowned. He heard noise, showing the event already starting.

*

On my mind..

You're the only one on my mind..

I tried to get you out of my mind..

But, I couldn't..

Tell me why..

Why i couldn't get you out of my mind?

*

"Now, this is the highlights of the event. Because i know, every girl must be waiting for this person performance." Chanyeol said and chuckled."Okay, i won't talk anymore. Just give applause for... Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook climbed up the stage and looked at everyone. His eyes searched for someone and he found 'him' sat on the back with Yoongi and Hoseok beside him. Jimin...

Jimin wasn't looking at him at the time. He sighed.

"I.. uh.. I want to sing this song to someone, i hope this person can hear this."  He said and music started. He looked at Jimin.

Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel..
Had no example of a love that was even remotely real..
How can you understand something that you never had?
Ooh, baby, if you let me I can help you out with all of that..

let me love you..
And I will love you..
Until you learn to love yourself..

(Ne-Yo - Let me love you)

Jungkook looked at Jimin. Jimin were looking down and holding his head. He looked at Jimin who were being dragged by Hoseok and Yoongi out of the room. What happened to him?

*

Let me know..

What happens to you?

Why you act like you were sick?

Why you act like you're going to somewhere?

Why?

Please, Tell me why..

*

Jimin opened his eyes. He looked at Yoongi and Hoseok surrounding him. They looked so worried.

Jimin smiled. "Hey," He felt that his head were being hit.

"Yah," Hoseok exclaimed. "Why you hide everything so perfectly? Why you kept it as a secret? Why?" Jimin looked at Hoseok who had a tears fall out of his eyes. He wiped the tears.

"I'm sorry.." That was the only thing he could said.

*

You..

You told everyone you won't let anyone down..

But..

Do you know you already doing that?

You let me down..

You made me the last to know..

Know that you were hurt..

Know that you were sick..

*

I.. uh.. I'm sorry for the late update. I'm sorry.. You know, to be honest, i was planning to give up on the stories, since i felt that my stories become worst each time.. I was going to stop writing but.. i don't know.. just.. ehm.. i'm sorry:(

I'm sorry for every mistake that i've made.. the language and everything!

I would like to say thank you for everyone who were giving me support and comment, subscribe and upvotes too..

Please give me some comment, subscribe and upvotes if you don't mind:)