Lost!

Everything Has Changed

Jimin P.O.V

"Don't cry!" Two words that makes stopped cried and felt warmth over my bodies caused of the closeness.

I felt the tears had been dried and this people still hugged me. I realized that i didn't know who was that.

I opened my eyes and pulled out of the embraced. I looked at the person, his brother!

"Don't..." I stared at him who looked surprised by my action. "Don't come near me, you'll regret it!"

I ran out and decided to back to Mr. Kim -my mothers friend- house.

*

I threw my bodies to the bed and looked at the skies of my -new- bedroom. The design is good and everything packed neatly.

haruman naege sigani itdamyeon

I grabbed my phone and saw the messages that was just came.

From : Luhan Hyung

You really moved out? Where are you now?

Why don't you told us, we helped you, you know?

We were and always be your friend, no matter what happens.

Please back to us and become the person we misses so much.

I wished i could just let everything that happened be gone as the time passed. But i can't. I lost everything i loved. My Parents

*

I looked down and ate my breakfast in silent. Everyone was silent until Mr. Kim suddenly coughed and caught our attention.

His -precious- youngest son not yet came down to the dining room.

"So, Jimin..." I looked at him. "You lived with us now." I didn't get what he was trying to say. So, I just nodded.

"You can't go to school that you were attended before, right? It was too far away from here." No, it wasn't. I can ride bicyle if i wanted to. But, i can't said anything like that, right? I just nodded.

"So, i suggest you to go to school which is the same school that Taehyung and Jungkook attended,"

I sighed. I knew he would said that. Wait, Taehyung and Jungkook?

I looked at his son sat across my seat. Is he Taehyung? or Jungkook? I knew he was the older brother. But, i didn't knew their name.

"I'm taehyung," He said suddenly like he knew what was i thought. "My brother name's Jungkook,"

"Step-brother," Someone said suddenly and grabbed the toast while fixed his tie.

"Jungkook, today you'll ride the car with Mr. Han and Jimin, okay?" Mr. Kim said and Jungkook frowned.

"My friends will be came over in any minutes." He said.

"Well, for now you'll ride with Jimin."

He looked at me annoyed and went to typing in his phone. Probably telling his friends that he can't ride with them today.

*

"So, let me settle this. In the school, lets pretending we don't know about each other. You can't talk to me. Or come near me." I nodded. I don't want to talk to you either. I looked outside. "Mr. Han. Stop the car!"

I looked at him. What?

He looked at me. "This is the far way you are going through. Get out of the car!" I looked at him, disbelief.

"Now!" He screamed and i went out of the car. I wasn't afraid but i didn't want to picked a fight so i obeyed his order.

When i was out of the car, the car went fast passed me. I stared at the car that just went leaving me in middle of nowhere. I looked around, i didn't where the heck i was.

"YAH, JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I screamed and fell onto the knees. I looked down.

"Jimin....."

*

So, that was the end of chapter 4. I just got my first semester report in my senior year in high school and i got good enough of score so i kinda have a mood to update. I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Like i always said, i'm sorry for every mistake i made. the grammar, typo and everything.

Please give me some feedback. Comment, subscribe and even upvote.

Thank you so much for reading my story^^