Fall for... You!

Everything Has Changed

Jungkook P.O.V

I went down the stairs and looked at everyone were having a breakfast. I sat beside Jimin who seemed were spacing out.

"Jimin, is everything alright? are you having any problems in the school?" I heard my step-father asked him. I turned my head and saw him snapped out of his thought. He looked tired and clueless.

I sighed. I knew i was being a jerk because what i had done to him since the truth revealed. But. i just couldn't handle myself, i hated him from the first time i met him and the fact he came from our enemies school just took out all of my anger.

*

I threw my bag on my desk and went to my friends who sat on the corner.

"Sup, Jungkook?" Chanyeol greeted me.

"Not much," I replied as 

I heard Jonghyun voices. "Look who's coming, guys! He really have a big guts to come here, isn't he?"

I looked at the door and saw Jimin walked in the class. He covered his face when the other kids threw him a paper.

As he arrived on his desk, he stared and the other kids laughed at him. I put on my straight face and looked away.

*

"What do you say, Jungkook? It was a great idea, right?" I stared at Sunwoo.

"Not interested!" I simply said.

"Oh, come on, Jungkook. Don't be arrogant just like your brother." He said sarcastically.

"I'm not like my brother!" I said with a high tone.

"So..."

"I'm in!"

*

If i could stop the time to just look at you,

I want it. I always want you to be always beside me.

- K.T

"Aish, so cheesy." I ripped the letter. "Just... Just you wait, Hyung."

I threw away the letter to the trash bin and walked away.

*

I walked into the dark room and looked at the other kids who were standing in their place.

I sighed and stood at the center of the room. Here i go...

*

"Jimin-ah," I said as i held his hands. "I wanted to tell you something."

I pulled out my hands. "You got yourself come into a big trap."

I walked away and the room became bright. I went to the crowd. I'm sorry!

They started to threw their things and i looked at him whose, again, covering his face.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I startled at the shout. I looked at my step-brother, Kim Taehyung.

I walked to him and said, "Yah, Hyung. You disturbing our fun."

"Fun? You called that was fun?" He yelled. "You're pathetic!"

"Yah..." I screamed but stopped when i saw Jimin fell. Jimin...

*

I came in to the room and saw Jimin laid on the bed. I stared at his face.

His face was pale like a dead person. I went to touch his forehead. It was hot!

I took wet towel poured with hot water and put on his forehead. I held his hands. I'm sorry!! 

His hands started to shaking so i pulled out my hands. I walked out after i took off the towel on his forehead.

*

"Why i'm the only one who got the punishment?" I asked in annoyance, not caring if he was my teacher after all.

"There is no one admitted their doing, Jungkook. I knew there was many who involved in the accident, but.. you're the only one who i caught stood there." Mr. Lee said.

"It wasn't fair!" I said and walked out of the room and slammed the door.

*

I looked around. I was being left alone here. I sighed and started to mopping up a floors.

"Need a hand?" I turned my head and saw Jimin walked toward me and smiled.

I looked away. "No!"

He stood in front of me. "Oh, come on. I wanna help. You can't mopping up the floors in this big building by yourself, right?"

I looked up and sighed. "Fine, do what you want to do."

*

"Yah, do you want to help me or do you want to mess this place, huh?" I asked and he pouted.

"I wasn't used to mopping up a floors," He said while pouting.

"You are so useless. Just back to your boyfriend already. I don't need you." I said.

"And you are so dumb. You think you're perfect?" He asked, annoyed.

"Yeah, i am." I said simply and walked away.

He shouted. "Yah, I know that you felt lonely sometimes and pretended to be happy. You are such a fake."

I stopped and walked back toward him. "I'm not a fake. I never felt lonely. You know, i have so many friends."

He sniffed. "Yeah, right. Friends who only need you for doing something and left you when you're not needed."

I startled at his statement."They won't." Right?

*

I looked around and found Jimin were played with the water. The idea came into my minds.

I sneaked walking toward him and pushed him to the pool.

I started to laughed at him who looked like he struggled to move.

But then, i realized. He can swim, right? Oh, my... what have i done?

As i went to help him, i found someone else already swam toward him.

*

I'm sorry.. That was all i could say.

I'm sorry for everything. I never realized how you started to affect on my life.

mostly on my minds and.. my hearts.

I'm sorry that i can't handle myself to fall for you!

- J.J.

*

Wow, I don't know what to say... I'm speechless. *What?

Okay, hey everyone!! This is the end of chapter 10, how was it? bad? yeah, i know...

As i always said on my previous chapter, i'm sorry for every mistake i've made. the grammar, and else.. including the short chapters:D

Please give me some comment, subscribe and upvotes..

And thankyou guys for everything, the support and compliment^.^

I hope you enjoyed the updates and keep reading my stories:) and waiting for the updates!

last but not least, thank you so much for spending ur time for reading my stories:D