Secret?

Everything Has Changed

Jimin P.O.V

"Hyung~" I whines. "That is my food. You shouldn't took it." I pouted.

Taehyung looked at me, amused of my childish act. "You're so cute!" He riffled my hair and my hair turned into messy hair.

I fixed my hair and he still giggled. When he looked away, i ruffled his hair as my revenge.

"Yah!" He exclaimed. I giggled and went to fix his hair.

When i finished to fix his hair, i looked around and saw Jungkook sat with his friends. He were spacing out.

Since the news about him broke up with his girlfriend, Minah. Many peoples said that they broke up because there is the third person between them. But, they won't say anything about it.

I remembered the words he said a few days ago. "You're different. Everything i've done is wrong. I was wrong."

"Jimin! Park Jimin!" I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Taehyung voice calling for me.

I looked at him. He looked worried and i smiled.

*

Don't think about the others beside me,

because i never think of anyone beside you.

Don't look at the others beside me,

because i couldn't take my eyes off of you.

- K.T.

I read the notes. Lately this person with initial K.T. kept sending me the notes along with the notes of the person with initial JK or JJ, ah, he kept changing his name. Since the accident, i kept thinking this K.T person, i don't think it was Jungkook, i think this person was covering by him and his friends.

"How could i wasn't looking at anyone beside you? I don't even know who are you." I mumbled.

I put the notes into my bag and walked away.

*

"Why can't i come near him?" I heard Jungkook voice. I know i shoudn't eavesdropped on someone. It was a secret after all.

I started to walk away. "Because it was for Jimin sake." My name got involved. Why?

"Did you remember the women you hit with your car?" He ever hit someone? with his car?

"She was Jimin's mother!" I dropped the pen i held before. Jungkook killed my mother?

"You killed her, Jungkook!" I felt like my tears were coming out, i grabbed my clothes and ran away.

*

Jungkook P.O.V

"She was Jimin's mother." I was shock at Suga statement. No way!

I heard voice of something dropped. "What was that?" I asked myself.

"You killed her, Jungkook!" That's when i felt my world has been ruined. Why? What if he knows that i was the one who killed his mother?

"You're late, Jungkook. He knows." Suga suddenly said, he looked at the door. No way! It was him?

I ran to the door and saw no one. He already go.

Suga tapped me on the shoulders and shook his head before walked away.

I felt like my bodies fall onto the knees. I saw a pen. He heard it!

*

Jimin P.O.V

Running and keep running. That's all i could do now. I don't even know where i am, i just following my feet brought me to.

"Y.. You okay?" I didn't realize that i was falling because i bumped into someone when i couldn't stop running.

I didn't answer, i just covering my face with my hands. "Oh my god, i'm sorry." It was a man voice.

I looked up and he looked at me, he hold out his hand and i grabbed his hands, get up.

"No, it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry i can't keep myself from bumping to someone." I finally said.

"Are you alright? Is there any bruises?" He asked, looked at me.

"No, I'm totally fine." I said with smiles. Bull-

"Kim Seokjin," Someone from behind called, i guess it was his name. Kim Seokjin..

"Are you alright? I saw you apologized to someone." He asked him, like there was no one else there. I'm here, you know?

He turned his head and looked at me. "Park.. Ji.. Jimin?" He said stuttered. Yes, finally you noticed me and knew me! wait, what?

"Yes, sir.. How did you know my name?" I asked, curious.

He wasn't answer me but turned his head and tell Seokjin to go home without him.

After Seokjin left us, he said. "Do you mind to accompany me having a coffee? I need to tell you something."

*

"So... what exactly you want to tell me?" I asked and he sipped his coffee.

He sighed. "I guess, she doesn't tell you, isn't she?" She?

"How are you? It took a long time for me to finally found you." He said. Found me? Why he searched for me?

Then i felt my head in pain as something repeating on my minds.

*

12 years ago..

"Appa.. Don't leave me! Please don't leave us! I need you!" A boy around 5 years old held his father's hand and crying.

"Jimin.. I leave you for your own good." His father hugged his son. "I want to see you as a professional dancer when you grew up." He said while his son hair. He looked at his wife. "You promise to take a good care of your mother's for me, right?" He asked. The boy just nodded, not really understand his words. He just knew that his father going to leave him.

The father smiled at his son and his wife who looked around, not wanting to see him. He sighed and went out of the house.

The boy still not wanting his father go so he ran following him.

"Jimin...." His vision became dark.

*

"Ahhh.." I held my head. Jimin... Is that me on the past? The boy was myself?

"You remembered.." I looked up and saw him. Father...

*

I looked around and saw many medical tool around me. I'm in the hospital, didn't i?

I tried to get up but my pain on the heads won't let me.

"You're awake, Jimin?" He approached me and asked.

I closed my eyes. "Why am i in here?" I asked and opened my eyes.

"You were faint so i took you here." He said. I was.. Faint?

I sighed. "I want to go home." I said. He shook his head. "You're sick, Jimin!"

*

Another updates come!! I was in a rush to complete my stories before new year because my school break will be over not long again.. so, yeah... just enjoyed this chapter and previous chapters:)

I'm sorry if this stories was bad written and there's a lot of mistakes, like grammar, shortness, and everything..

Please comment, subscribe and upvotes:D

Thank you for everything, the support, comment and spending ur time to read this bad stories^.^

Hope you enjoyed it!!