Welcome?

Everything Has Changed

Jungkook P.O.V

"Wow, your dance skill improved so much, Jungkook. I was impressed." My teacher complimented me. My smile grew wide as i heard that. He nodded and left me to trained other kids.

"Jungkook, isn't that your brother?" My friend tapped my shoulder. I looked at his direction and saw my -step-brothers leaning on the wall while watched other kids dance. I rolled my eyes and walked to him. What does he want?

"Got something to be told?" I asked and stood beside him.

"Mother told me to came pick you up," He answered simply.

"Why?" I asked in curious. He just shrugged his shoulders. If mother want me to come home early, there is something going on.

I ended up following him to his car and drove back home. I didn't rode a car since the accident. I kept asking for a ride from my friends, well it wasn't Yoongi, of course. Since the accident, we never talked and being apart from each other.

We didn't have any conversation on the journey. But, i felt weird about the sudden, so i started the conversation.

"Why do you think she called us home earlier?" I asked.

"No idea." He simply said. And that was how we stopped our conversation. We sink to our own thought

*

Jimin P.O.V.

We finally arrived in my mother's friend house. We welcomed by a women, not much different from my mother's age. She was beautiful and seemed kind. She greeted us with a big smile on her face. She hugged me like i was his son and patted my head. I stared blankly on her embraced.

"I'm sorry for your lost." She whispered into my ear. "She was so kind for me when were first met. She gave me so many inspiration. She looked like an angel." She started to sobbed. She pulled me out of her embrace and cupped my cheeks while looked at me. "And now i looked at her replica. You looked like an angel." She said and smiled to me.

While we looked at each other, a sound of engine came near and stopped in front of the house. She looked away and called out a name. "Jungkook-ah," I heard the footstep came near us.

"What the heck..."

*

Jungkook P.O.V

I stared at the boy sat next to my step-brother. I glared at him.

"Are you kidding me? Is our home kind of orphanage now?" I shouted at my step-father.

"Jungkook-ah. Speak in normal voice, will you?" I heard my mother said.

"I don't give a damn about it. So, do you think you can kept another son into our house?" I asked in high note. "And you! Where the heck is your parents? Are the abandoned you or something?" I said while pointed at the boy. He looked shocked.

"JUNGKOOK. WATCH FOR YOUR MOUTH!" My step-father yelled at me. The boy ran out of the house after heard the yelled.

"I'll chase him." My step-brother suddenly stood and ran out, following the boy.

My mother looked so sad after heard the fight. I ran to my bedroom and slammed the door.

*

Taehyung P.O.V (Jungkook step-brother)

I ran out to chase the boy who were ran away after heard my brother said. I didn't have any side, i just wanted a peace. I didn't want to hear the screams, yells, fight, and else. I didn't hate the boy, but i understood my step-brother feeling. He rarely get attention from his parents and yet another boy came up will ruined his life. I know he was lonely, and the fact he dated many people, he just wanted the attention from someone who loved him. Our parents rarely at home, because they were so busy, my father is a businessman who always came late or even not coming home at all while my mother became a fashion designer who's famous and she busy worked in her boutique. His father already left him for another women. So, he busy looking for activity to distract his loneliness by went to the dance class.

I snapped out  of my thought when i heard the crying. And i just realized that i was on the park near my house. I take a look closely to the crying figured and saw it was him, the boys i've been chased. He looked down and his hands covered his face. I don't know why, but i felt heartbroken to heard him crying. I sat beside him and ran my fingers to hugged him.

"Don't cry." I said softly.

*

So, this is the end of chapter 3. I got bored so i went to writing a new updates.

I hope you can forgive me for every mistake i made. Starting from the grammar, and everything.

Also, i hope you guys can give me a feedback. Comment, subscribe, and even upvotes.

I know i'm not a good author and i'm still learning. Hope you can enjoyed the stories and give me some feedback:D