Don't Go

Everything Has Changed

"Mother, are you feeling alright?" Jimin said to his mother whose keep holding her head like she felt headache.

"I'm okay. I'm just tired." said his mother with smile.

"We could go home if you want to," said jimin, worried to his mother.

"No need, i just rest on the bench across the street, okay?" his mother pointed the bench.

"Okay. I will buy you a drink for a minute."

"Okay."

While Jimin bought her a drink, she went to cross the street and saw there's no vehicle on way. So she walked slowly, but suddenly everything becomes dark.

*

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Yah, Jungkook. You should've saw her face while you were broke up with her. Her face was no joke. She looked completely lost." i smirked as i remembered the event with me and my ex-girlfriend. My friend kept laugh and stopped while staring at my face. "Does it hurt?" He pointed at my cheeks who has been slapped by my ex-girlfriend.

"it's alright, i think." I said.

My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. I am popular in my school, and many peoples said that i'm playboy. I'm getting used to called by that nickname. They're not wrong, as in fact, i'm dating many people, girl or even boy. But i never met anyone who can claim my heart. At the end of broke up, i always forget about them. I have many friends, but i only have one best friend and his name is Min Yoongi. He knows everything about me, my secret, my life. Everything. I have a brother and his name is....

"Jungkook, watch out." He screamed to my ear and i snapped out of my thought, i saw a women went to cross the street.

"OH MY GOD," Yoongi looked at me disbelief as my car hit the women. He got out from the car. I felt nervous all of sudden and scared so i drove away my car. Leaving my best friend and the women. I know i'm such a jerk for leaving and not being responsible but i was terrified.

*

Jimin P.O.V

I felt my tears came out of my eyes. My vision becomes blurry as i saw my mother covered with many medical treatment. I don't know what to do. As soon as the doctor came out from the room, i ran to him and asked how were she doing. Followed by some stranger who helped me up brought her to the hospital. The doctor looked at me and shooked his head slowly. I felt my bodies fall to the knees. I was cried out and screamed.

*

Jimin went to saw her mother almost covered up with the white cloth that soon while cover her face.

"Mother, do you know what time is it?" Jimin asked while trumbling. Hoping her mother will respons. "It is the time you will remember me to practice my dancing because you said that i have a talent so that i can become a professional dancer.  You remember it?" Jimin holding her hand. "Guess what, Mom? Because of you i started dancing.." He stopped for a while. "And because of you i stopped dancing."

"Jimin..." he heard someone said his name. He knows the person.

"Don't.. Please, Don't leave me.." he said while he kissed her hand. "i have nothing, but you. you're the one who i loved so much. i'm begging you. please don't leave me. here. alone. Just don't go!"

*

This is the end of chapter 1. Really sorry for the grammar since english is not my first language. So, yeah.. i'm sorry..

i hope that you guys enjoyed it. And please comment, and even subscribes and upvotes. It means a lot to me. I'll update soon since i just finished my school. So, i have many times to writing the next chapter asap, if you want to.

Okay, i talked a lot. sorry about that. Thank you for reading.