Her First Visit

Love Is Never There For Me

"Here's the notes that you will need to take to Kim Ki Bum's house."

"Thanks Mr Goo."

Min Kyung left the teacher office and walked down the hall. She took out the piece of paper that Key gave her. She stared at it. Min Kyung sighed.

Min Kyung couldn't believe how tall the building was. It was at least as tall as the Empire State Building! How tall was this apartment? Min Kyung looked at the piece of paper. It only said the floor Key lived on was the highest floor.

Min Kyung entered the building. She went up the elevator to the highest floor. When she got out of the elevator, there was only one door there. She rang the doorbell and Key opened the door.

"Oh hey Min Kyung. You came here fast."

"Yeah yeah yeah. I have you notes for today here." Min Kyung said handing the notes. Key thanked her and was swaying as he was walking. He almost fell immediately and Min Kyung grabbed him before he fell. She felt his forehead with her hand.

"You have a fever! You shouldn't be moving around." Min Kyung looked around the apartment. It was big but there wasn't a lot of furniture. She placed him on the sofa and found a blanket to cover him over with.

"T-take...."

"What?"

"Take off your wig. Your hideous...."

"That's the point!" Min Kyung protested but still obeyed. She took off her wig and glasses. She looked around the apartment for a kitchen. She looked inside the refrigerator. There were only eggs, milk, and water. Nothing to cook to be healthy.

"Wait here, I'm going downstairs to buy grocery."

"In your uniform? Everybody will want to go to your high school cause you are going there." Min Kyung looked down. He was right. She took out the clothes she usually kept in her bag to change into just in case. She went into the bathroom. It was bigger than two times her room!

After Min Kyung changed, she took Key's key and went downstairs to buy groceries. She thought of what to buy that can make people feel better. Everywhere she went, there were discounts. She could hear whispers like.

"Omg! Hy! What is she doing here?" and "OMFG! I gotta get her autograph!" Min Kyung finished her shopping and returned to Key's apartpment. Key was sleeping and she didn't bother him.

Min Kyung cooked some porridge and food that can be swallowed easily but sick patients. Key woke up from the nice smell.

"What you cooking?" Min Kyung looked up surprised that Key was up.

"You can't get up yet. Go back to bed!" Key was surprised at how strict Min Kyung was and protested. However, this time he didn't win since Min Kyung chased him out with a spatula. (Violent Hy.) She put a wet towel on Key's forehead and put him to sleep. Min Kyung returned to the kitchen and finished making the food.

"Time to eat little boy!"

"Yeah thanks." Key took a sip of the soup and was so surprised.

"This soup is so great!"

"What this is so simple. You can eat it in any homes."

"I never ate anything cooked so warmly."

Min Kyung gave him a look like "You never ate food like this before? Phffbt." Key ate quickly and finished the food in no time.

"You cook nice. You'll make a good wife." Min Kyung looked at him embrassed. Key just smiled.

Min Kyung looked at the clock. 9:23 PM. She had to go home now. She changed back into her uniform, wig, and glasses.

"I have to go home now."

"Oh. Bye then."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Min Kyung got home, her mother was with the guy walking out of the living room. The man was laughing when he saw Min Kyung.

"Who's she? Your maid?" Min Kyung was going to protest. When her mother laughed and nodded. Min Kyung looked down. A maid!?! She recognized the man. He was one of the staffs. I don't need staffs that calls for a e. I'm firing him! And he insulted me when he's so nice to me! How dare he?!?! Min Kyung left them and stormed up her room and locked herself in. She sat behind the door. Tears formed in her eyes. Why? Why was life so cruel to her?