Snakes and Gas

Love Is Never There For Me

Min Kyung groaned. She got up and touched her head.

"Ow, my head feels like it's dying!!" Min Kyung groaned. She looked around the room. She was in a room with no windows and only a door. She went over to it and tried to open it.

"Great, it's locked!" Min Kyung muttered. The TV in the room and Mi Hi appeared there.

"Mi Hi!! Let me out!!" Min Kyung ordered. Mi Hi chuckled.

"You will, if you play the game that I have prepared for you." Mi Hi told her. Min Kyung frowned.

"What game?"

"You'll know, when it starts." Mi Hi giggled. She pressed something behind the screen and a wall shifted in the room Min Kyung was locked in. A man chained was hung on the wall. A balloon and some sort of tank shifted there. There was a knife.

"You see that guy? He's a criminal that five women and killed 16 men. He broke out of jail and we caught him."

"What are you doing?!" Min Kyung cried.

"Rip his shirt open."

Min Kyung did as she was told. There were drawings on his body. There was something that resembled a key there. Min Kyung gasped.

"You're not tell me to cut him open to take the key out are you!?"

"My, you're so smart for once. Of course, that's what you're doing."

"Monster!!"

Mi Hi chuckled. "You better hurry up because look at the balloon."

Min Kyung turned to look at the balloon. The tank was inflating the balloon. It was getting bigger each second.

"The balloon is filled with posionous gas. Once it pops, oh well you'll die from the gas. The tank has a lock on it to switch it off so the balloon doesnt pop when it's filled with poisonous gas. That's the key in that guy. Cut him open with the knife and take the key out."

"Never!"

"Then die a pitful death for all I care. I'll be watching. Don't forget the balloon," Mi Hi said. Min Kyung looked at the criminal. He five women and killed 16 men...... He deserves to die. Min Kyung gritted her teeth.

"Sorry," She said and she picked up the knife............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the other room, Key already woke up. He scanned the room. Mi Hi wouldn't be so stupid as to leave the door opened. So, he knew the door was locked. The TV screen and Jaejoong appeared on the screen.

"Jaejoong, the traitor." Key said. Jaejoong chuckled.

"The game has already started."

"What do you want?"

"I have a copy of all the crimes that Mi Hi did. I put it in a CD."

"And i don't suppose you're just going to give the CD to me."

"No," Jaejoong said. He pressed a button and something came up. A snake trapped in a glass that was a foot high came from the ground.

"Beneath the snake is an envelope. The envelope contains the CD. However, the snake is poisonous. The poison can kill you in five seconds. Now, begin."

Key walked over to the snake. The snake wasn't long enough to get out of the tank. It stared at Key as if it was ready to kill him. Key stared back. Key started to notice something. There was a spot that the snake did not dare to lay on.

Snakes are sensitive creatures. Once they sense danger in a certain spot, they don't dare to go near it.

Key remembered what his teacher told him about snakes. That certain spot. An antitode!! Key grabbed the envelope from the tank. Ouch! There was a piercing pain on his wrist. He saw teeth marks on it. Key immediately tore open the envelope. Sure enough, there was a tube in there filled with the antitode. Key placed it on his arm and took the shot. The pain sided. Jaejoong was watching from the screen and chuckled,

"As smart as always. You knew the antitode was there."

"Snakes are sensitive. When they feel danger they don't go near it, like the antitode."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something."

"What?"

"The antitode has a side effect with it. You faint after it!!"

Key's eyes opened wide and he collapsed asleep, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min Kyung gasped. She did it!! She got the Key!! Min Kyung pinched her nose from the smell. Mi Hi gaped at her.

"I can't believe you did such a thing!!" Mi Hi said.

The criminal was passed out. There were fist marks all over his stomach. Min Kyung took the key that flew out of his mouth and opened the lock.

~Flashback~

Min Kyung gritted her teeth and muttered "sorry". She took the knife and threw it across the room. She placed her hands into a fist and began punching the criminal's stomach. The criminal vomited until the key flew out.

~End of Flashback~

The balloon stopped inflating. The criminal woke up.

"You......where are we?"

"Don't worry, you're safe."

"No,....why's the balloon inflating?"

Min Kyung turned around. Sure enough, the balloon was inflating. Three times the speed it was before.

"You liar!! You're going to kill us with the poisonous gas!!" Min Kyung screamed at Mi Hi. Mi Hi chuckled.

"I never said it can't go three times faster." Mi Hi said.

"No, I think this is a sleeping gas." The criminal noted and fainted. Min Kyung started to feel dizzy. Not again. She can't faint again. And she collapsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min Kyung awoke. Her hands and feet were tied together. Her neck was being tied on a rope that hung from the ceiling. Next to her was Key.

"Yo, wake up." She said to Key. Key regained conciousness. He was tied up the exact same way as Min Kyung.

"Wha-Min Kyung?" Key asked.

The TV screen in front of them . Mi Hi appeared.

"You guys gained conciousness. Quite fast."

"Skip the introduction will you. Get us out, now!" Min Kyung said. Mi Hi chuckled.

"No needa worry. Just press on the green button down there. And you'll be released." Mi Hi told them.

Min Kyung pressed the button with her foot. She went down. But what happened next horrified her. Key went up. The rope was strangling him. Min Kyung's eyes widened. Mi Hi laughed.

"When one goes down, the other goes up, strangling him."

"No!!" Min Kyung gasped.

"Only one can survive here in this game!!" Mi Hi laughed.

Min Kyung looked at Key. He was being strangled. What should Min Kyung do? Sacrifice herself for Key? Or save Key and sacrifice herself?