100,000 Won, Here I Come!!!

Love Is Never There For Me

After hard and many days of work, the day is finally here. The Sports Festival!!Everybody is excited about the festival. Ok, maybe I should tell you why the students are so excited. That day all students will participate. They will be in a pair, meaning a guy and a girl in the group. The winners of the festival will be announced at night, during the party after all the events are finished. Not only that, the partners were a guy and girl together usually ended up as a couple in the end. To award the pair, 100,000 won will be given to the winning pairs. Since Hy is at their school, the more excited the students will be. The pairs will be decided randomly and not always in their class. The pairs will be decided today during homeroom. Only girls did the box. The guys waited. The festival will begin at 10 AM sharp.

Hy waitied nervously for her turn to get her random partner. What if this person is a privacy fan? What if I can't get along? Oh boy. I hope I get a good partner. Min Kyung hoped. She looked around. All the guys' eyes were on her. She turned back around, facing the front. Mi Hi, who stood next to her, nudged her. Min Kyung looked at her.

"Don't worry. You'll have a good partner and have a fun time at the festival." Mi Hi assured her.

"Yeah, thanks." Min Kyung said. The person in front of her got her paper and was going to her partner. Min Kyung reached into the box and pull out a sheet of paper and walked away. She walked out of the classroom and into the hallway. She was so nervous that she couldn't open the paper.

"Kyahhhh~"

Min Kyung turned around to see a girl slip. The girl slipped because of only one thing. Kim Ki Bum. Min Kyung sighed.

"Not again." Min Kyung muttered. She walked to the herd of girls.

"Key!!Please be my partner." and "Key!!!" were what the girls were shouting. Min Kyung sighed. She was going to take out her whistle and blow it but she hesitated. I'm Hy now. The nice and kind Hy. I'm no longer Lee Min Kyung. I have to act like who I am right now. She reminded herself. She backed away from the crowd and walked away. She went to the roof. She felt the nice breeze. She took a deep breath and looked at the paper. Kim Ki Bum Class 2-A. She stared at the paper. Her partner was Key.

"Students. Please change into your gym clothes. The festival will begin shortly. And the girls, please meet up with your partners. Thank you." The principal blasted through the speaker. Min Kyung walked down the stairs into the girls locker room and changed.

She went into the field where everybody was. Min Kyung walked around. She could tell people were staring. Guys were anxious to see if Min Kyung got them. Sadly, no. She searched for Key and finally, she found him. He was buried deep in a crowd of girls. Min Kyung sighed.

"Even here." She muttered to herself. Min Kyung walked to the girls. The girls turned to look at her.

"What you doing here Hy? Don't you already have enough guys to go after? Don't take our Key!!" One of the girls said.

"Yeah." Another one said. Min Kyung held up her paper. They saw the papers.

"No way!" One girl gasped. Guess it was surprising huh? Key shook the girls off of him and followed Min Kyung.

"Thanks. Those girls were chasing me everywhere." Key thanked her.

"No need. Just doing my job." Min Kyung said. Key gave her a sly smile.

They walked to the front of the field, where the principal stood. He went up to the microphone.

"Before we begin the festival, let's do the tradition." The principal said. The music blasted through the speakers. Everybody stood their in slience, listening to the music. Finally, it was over.

"Ok, we finished the tradition. Now, let the festival BEGIN!!" Everybody cheered. Everybody's eyes were on the prize. 100,000 Won, here I come!!

 

Sometimes, I don't include some characters. Please do not aussume that he or she is dead. Lol maybe I didn't tell you, so my fault!!Just a note to my readers xD