My Secret Was Found Out

Love Is Never There For Me

"Thank you for your hard work!" Hy bowed. She looked at the watch. Shet! 12AM! Tomorrow's her test! She has to study!

By the time she got home, she was very tired and only had a few minutes to look at the notes before she fell fast asleep.

When she woke up, it was already 7:30AM. She looked at herself in the mirror. Time to fix herself. She found the wig that she usually wore to school in order to hide her highlights that she got. She put on some glasses as well. She ran outside and there stood her friend, Jung Mi Hi.

"You're late again!" Mi Hi complained. Hy apologized. Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce her real name, Lee Min Kyung. Hy was her stage name.

By the time they got to the gate, they were just on time. The principal scolded them. Hy, no now she was Min Kyung, looked around. Everyone was holding her latest debut, Midnight Butterfly. The bell for period one struck.

"Oh boy! We're late for first period. Mr Goo is going to yell at us again!" As expected, they were scolded and given extra homework. Min Kyung was smart, but she always had this problem called lateness. Min Kyung sighed at the extra homework. 1,000 word essay on how we shouldn't be late. This is going to take long. The day had already ended and most people were leaving. Min Kyung was the class president so she had a job to go around the school and see if there were things that needed to be corrected. She heard a weeping sound coming from the corner and went there to check things out. There a girl was crying and a guy was standing next to her. Kim Ki Bum. He was always the center of attention in the school and always made girls cry.

"What are you two doing?"

"Just rejecting a confession." The girl ran away crying.

"Didn't I tell you to be thoughtful of your words? Next time, I won't let you go so easily."

"I wonder how many times you told me that already."

Min Kyung glared at him and left. 5:00PM. Min Kyung had a recording to do at 5:30 PM. She had to go to the studio now. Min Kyung's manager was waiting for her outside.  She went to the girl's bathroom with her belongings. She changed into bluewash ripped jeans, a pair of white jordans, and a cute white and black hoodie with a dog on it. She took off her wig revealing her beautiful black hair and red highlights. She took off her glasses and put on contacts and her piercings. She looked into the mirror. Hy completed!

Min Kyung went into the car and the ride didn't take long. The recording went by fast and it was already 9PM. There were many reporters up at the front so she had to take the back door. She changed back into her plain uniform and took off her contacts. She grabbed her wig and was walking out the door to slip on her wig when Kim Ki Bum passed by.

"Ahh~So the class pres is the hot top idol Hy"

Min Kyung stared (like this-----> O-O!!!) and Ki Bum left. Min Kyung still kept staring. (Please wait a moment)

-World Destruction-

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ki Bum found out about her secret. What will she do?