The New Students?

Love Is Never There For Me

Bored. Bored. And more bored. Min Kyung looked out the window and sighed. There was nothing special in class today. The bell rang. Homeroom starts. The homeroom teacher walked in. She noticed that the teacher had something to say.

"Class,.........SILENCE!!" The homeroom teacher barked. Min Kyung knew this would happened and plugged her ears so her ears won't burst. However, some kids didn't and their ears were bursting.

"Thank you. We have a new classmate and I hope all of you to be nice to her." The teacher said. Everybody murmured. Mi Hi nudged Min Kyung. Min Kyung turned around. Mi Hi passed her a note. Min Kyung unfolded the note and looked at it. Who u think it is?  -Mi Hi. Min Kyung took a pencil and wrote on it. Dun noe.  -Min Kyung. She passed the note to Mi Hi. She gave Min Kyung a "really now" look and faced the front of the classroom. Everybody stared at the door. Who can the new student be?

The door opened and in came....JaeJoong. Followed by a guy who Min Kyung didn't know. Every girl in the class screeched. Nice welcome.

"OMG!!IT'S JAEJOONG!!!" They all screeched. The teacher was annoyed by all the noise but still continued on with the introducing.

"This is JaeJoong. The other guy is Park Im Ho." The teacher introduced. The teacher assigned JaeJoong's seat to be behind Min Kyung. He grinned at that. Im Ho got a seat in the corner.

"Min Kyung." The teacher called out.

"Yes?"

"You are to be in charge of making sure that the two new students know their way around."

"Sure...." Min Kyung grumbled. She looked around the classroom. The girls were burning with jealousy. Min Kyung looked up. She can tell that somebody was staring at her. She turned around and saw nobody. She turned back around. Was she imagining things? She felt the stares all the way until lunch.

~Lunch~

Min Kyung was the class president and there was a meeting during lunch. She hated the idea of having meetings. The meeting wasn't long, only 15 mintues. To Min Kyung thought, it took 15 hours. The school's sport festival was coming up. Every student had to attend. They were discussing on some brief ideas and pretty much it.

After the meeting, Min Kyung sat down on a bench. She sipped on her water and looked up at the sky. It was a clear and beautiful spring day. Still 30 mintues until lunch was over. She took a nap and had a dream. More like a nightmare.

Her father was there. Rainy day. Her birthday.

"Appa!! Come home!!"

"Alright, I'll be there."

-Crash-

"APPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

There Min Kyung woke up. Panting. She saw Key right next to her, surprised.

"K-key..."

"What's wrong. You're pale."

"Nothing. I-I'll get going now." Min Kyung rushed off. Key watched her go. The bushes rustled. Key turned around and walked over to the bushes. He looked and nobody was there. He bent down and picked up something. It was a piece of a camera. He looked around. Who would be taking pictures? It wasn't pictures day yet. Strange.....Who would want to take pictures of them together?