Go Away!

Love Is Never There For Me

"So grandfather, do you know who kidnapped my mother?" Min Kyung asked.

Her grandfather sighed and shook his head.

"No, the people who kidnapped her is very sneaky. One moment she was here and the next she was gone. I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Please, don't apologize. Then, do you know any way to find my mother?"

"Yes, by teaming up with the Kim Clan. I think you know the heir already. Kim Ki Bum, he calls himself Key."

"HIM!??! Didnt he kill my father?!?"

"Yes.....but he can really help us."

"I DO NOT need his help at all!! I will do this myself!!" Min Kyung caught herself. She snapped at her grandfather.

"S-sorry. Grandfather. I didn't mean to lose my temper."

"No, it's understandable. I haven't done anything for you these past years. I have to make up for it. I was way to busy with the socializing. I hope you won't blame me."

"No, it's ok grandfather."

He nodded. "Min Kyung, I need you to continue going to school."

"Ok, sure grandfather."

"We will come pick up after school. By limo."

"By limo? I don't think we should attract attention too much."

"Hm....you're right. But just to be on safe guard.....Lee Tae Hyun." He called to one of the people behind him.

"Yes?" He asked stepping forward.

"From today onwards, you are to be Lee Min Kyung's bodyguard until you are ordered to not be."

"Yes sir!"

I wonder how this will turn out, Min Kyung thought.

~At School~

"Ohh myy goddd!! Hy!! And with that guy!! Are they dating? I thought she and Key was dating." People whispered to each other.

Min Kyung sighed. This won't turn out good. At all. They were already attracting too much attention.

"Miss, please be careful." Tae Hyun whispered to her.

She could hear people squealing from behind because Tae Hyun was so close to her. Her eyes twitched. She was going to say "Don't come so near" when Key grabbed him on the shoulder.

Tae Hyun turned around and saw Key. He bowed to him.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Tae Hyun said to him politely. Key ignored him.

"Why are you with him?" Key asked Min Kyung.

"Nothing that concerns you, murderer."

Min Kyung grabbed Tae Hyun's hand. "Let's go."

They walked up the stairs and away.

~During lunch~

Min Kyung sighed. She was in no mood to have a happy lunch break.

"Miss? How about we go to the rooftop? You don't look like you're in a mood to eat."

Min Kyung nodded. "Sure, why not?"

They went to the rooftop. Tae Hyun closed the door behind him and locked it. Min Kyung turned around.

"Why did you lock the door? Open it!!"

Tae Hyun's expression changed. It was no longer the caring and concern look. It was cold. Expressionless. He took out a razor.

"What are you doing?"

"I forgot to tell you something. I am born a child that cannot be brought to the light. I am born from a mother grandfather kind of relationship. The Lee Clan is always disgusted when they see me. I will erase their heir. Their only hope."

He brought the razor up in the air and it came down. Min Kyung closed her eyes. She didn't want to see this. She waited and it still didn't come down.

"Oh what am I going to do about you?"

Min Kyung opened her eyes. There was Tae Hyun knocked out. And Key was standing there with a foot on his head.

"Had I come in one second later, and you would've been dead."

"I did not need your help."

"Oh really?"

"If it had not been you I could've been a happy child!!"

"I heard you turned down our offer to help you find your mother."

"No obviously!! I do not need the help of a murderer who killed my father."

Key reached out to touch her hand but she slapped it away. She glared at him. Min Kyung passed by him and walked down the stairs. Key watched her go and looked at the Tae Hyun who was waking up.

Key stepped on his head.

"You. You will tell me who ordered you to come here or you can have a nice meeting with the grim reapers."