Leave me!!

Love Is Never There For Me

Min Kyung sat down on the grass in the school yard. She laid down. She could hear people whispering about her.

"Hey, isn't that Hy? She quit the world of showbiz didn't she?"

If you have something to say, come up and talk to me. Sheesh. Min Kyung thought to herself.

"This place is no good to rest huh?" She muttered to herself and got up. People flinched. She sighed and walked away.

"Don't you think she changed a lot?" She heard people still whispering behind her back.

"Yeah,the aura around her makes her so.....unapproachable now.....it's like something happened to her......" They whispered back.

~Gym Storage Room~

Min Kyung walked in and shut the door behind her.

"No more bothers here, a good nap."

She sat down on the mats and laid down. She heard a door opening sound.

Oh, come on!! When are these stalkers gonna quit it!!! Maybe I should just scare them away. Min Kyung muttered to herself.

She opened her eyes and sat up.

"Oh , I was planning to come when you were asleep."

"Why am I not surprised, Kim Ki Bum?"

Key gave her a sympathethic smile.

"Why don't you call me Key. I liked it better when you were Hy."

"Don't. Even."

"Huh?"

"Don't try to remind me of that. The only reason I suffered so much was all because of you."

"Please, don't go on with that again...."

"Stop trying to be friendly with me. I won't accept it."

Min Kyung got up from the mat and walked passed Key. Key grabbed her arm. Min Kyung shook it off and turned to him.

"What is it that you want!?"

"Be careful of your friend."

"Huh?"

"Jung Mi Hi."

"What are you talking about? Mi Hi is not a jerk like you. She's way nicer than you!! Don't backstab my friends or you'll get it!!"

Min Kyung stormed out of the storage room.

Key sat down on the mat and sighed.

"As stubborn as always huh? Like when you were young too."

Min Kyung stormed into the staircase and nearly sent somebody flying over.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Min Kyung apologized.

"Sheesh. What's the big hurry?" Mi Hi asked. "You almost sent me flying!!"

"Thanks Captain Obvious."

"Really now."

She can't be though,.....right? Min Kyung thought to herself.

"Um....I have a question to ask you Mi Hi...."

"What's with the sudden formality?"

"Kim Ki Bum told me not to be near you cause you're dangerous....."

Mi Hi suddenly froze up. Min Kyung noticed and added in an excuse.

"Well, it's not like I'm going to listen to him. So.....don't worry about it."

"Yeah,.....I guess I shouldn't worry about it. Since, there's no more time left after all."

"Huh? What you mean no more time left?"

"Because I have to turn in the copies I got from the teacher back to him. Since you amost sent me flying and now this conversation, I'm late."

"Ohh!! Sorry Mi Hi."

"Yeah yeah yeah. You owe me if I get in trouble."

Mi Hi hurried off. Min Kyung stood there on the stairs. She remembered Mi Hi's expression when she asked the question. Why did she give off such a face like that?

Min Kyung couldn't think of an answer and came up with one herself. She must be sick. That's the only reason why she gave off such an expression,......right?