We Meet Again.

Love Is Never There For Me

Key went back into the stage. The ambulance has arrived and Min Kyung is being carried on a stretcher. Fans were taking videos, staffs were running in every direction, everything was chaotic. Key looked to the side. There was a news reporter reporting this.

"Everybody, the concert for Hy has been canceled due to an accident that has taken place. It seems that her comeback will have a wait a while." The news reporter reported. Key walked towards the ambulance.

"There can only be one person who can ride with the patient." The driver said. The manager got on before anybody can decide who. The reason was fair enough. The manager had to know how Hy was and report it back to the company as soon as they get the news. Key was going to get a ride on a bus. Key turned around to go to the bus stop and meet someone unexpected. JaeJoong.

"Well aren't you doing a good job?" JaeJoong smirked. Key stared at him coldly.

"What did you come here for?"

"I was requested to take part in her concert. Guess I have to go now."

"Then what are you standing here for?"

"Just to say. You got her injured. They won't like it you know."

"I can careless about them."

"If that's true then why did you agree to be her-" Key cut him off.

"Just be quiet. I'm gonna do my job now by going to the hospital and you're blocking me. If it were to be requested who's responsibility it is since you stopped me from going, It would be you. I wonder if you can really take the responsibility."

JaeJoong gritted his teeth. Key gave him a smirk and walked to the bus stop.

~Hospital~

Key ran to the front desk of the hospital.

"Do you know if Lee Hy is here and what room?"

The nurse was taken by surprise.

"Please wait a moment." And she checked the computer.

"She was brought to the emergency room. Due to her huge loss of blood, she's doing surgery right now on the fourth floor."

Key ran to the fourth floor. Waiting there were security guards. They were blocking the fans from getting to Hy. Key walked up to the security guards.

"I'm here to see Hy." The security guards looked at him and whispered to each other.

"No we cannot let you go in. It's our order that we cannot let anybody pass through."

The manager came from nowhere and said,"No, he's with us. Let him in." The security guards were startled by nodded. Key walked in.

"How's the surgery going on?" Key asked the manager. The manager shook her head.

"She's still not out from doing surgery."

More doctors and nurses came. They walked into the sugery room. Key sat on a bench and waited. Min Kyung....please, please be safe. Key hoped.

~5 hours Later~

The emergency light died and the doctors came out. Key was the first to get to them.

"How is she?" He asked.

"She's ok now. Due to her lack of blood we did a blood transfusion and it went successfully. However, her cut was very deep and recieved four stitches."

"Her face is still ok right?" Her manager asked.

"Yes. Since she's an idol, her face is pretty important." The doctor said.

"We will be transporting her to the hospital room. Nobody is allowed in it however." The nurse said.

Min Kyung was taken out of the emergency room. Key watched her go to the hospital room.

"Thank god she's safe." Key muttered to himself. He walked down the hall to where he came in from. There, he found someone very unexpected. His father.