He's Back!!!

Love Is Never There For Me

Min Kyung was studying when she received a phone call. She looked at the ID. It was the manager that managed her schedule.

"Hello?" Min Kyung answered.

"Hy, you have a show today to do during the afternoon at 2:30 PM. You don't have school so it won't be a problem. There will be other idols there to do the show." 

"Ok. I'll be there."

"Ok then. Take care." Her manager hung up. Min Kyung sighed. More work to do. Better for her. Busy schedules always take her mind off of those memories. 

~The next day~ 

Min Kyung was in the dressing room to prepare for the show. Key was waiting at the stage where all the other fans were. One of the idols that the show invited came in. Min Kyung turned around. It was JaeJoong. He was one of those idols that were very rich at home. A rush of nostgalic came back rushing to her. She felt as if she knew him from a very long time ago. She wondered. She never did a show with him though.

"Hi Hy!" JaeJoong said happily and walked close to her and whispered, " Minnie." She looked at him. Standing in front of him was his childhood friend. She never got to know his name because he never told her his name. She only called him Oppa.

"Oppa!!" Min Kyung cried happily.

"So how's life?" JaeJoong asked her.

"I-it's ok." Min Kyung said forcing a smile. He noticed the forced smile. He decided not to ask anymore.

"Well, let's do our best during the show then!" JaeJoong said.

"Sure!" One of the staffs came into the dressing room.

"Everybody come out to the stage now." The staff ordered. Min Kyung and JaeJoong nodded. Min Kyung had a million questions to ask JaeJoong. She was asking him on the way out as they were walking to the stage.

"How's being a rich kid like?"

"Not that special I would say. Other than the luxury and the burden of all the pressure on you."

Min Kyung laughed. "What's so bad about your life? At least you have a family." JaeJoong laughed it off. The director looked at them.

"Took you two long enough. Everybody was waiting for you two." The director said. Min Kyung and JaeJoong apologized and went up the stage. Everybody did final checks to make sure they were looking ok. Which they were.

"Everybody on standby! And go!" The director cued.

The MC asked them questions.

"So Hy, did you know JaeJoong before?"

"Umm, yes. He was my childhood friend before but then he moved away."

"Oh. How was he when he was young."

"Mean." Min Kyung answered immediately. JaeJoong laughed.

"How mean was he?"

"He always threw worms at me."

"That's quite mean of you JaeJoong." The MC chuckled.

"No! That wasn't what happened. I love to find worms and you were alwayas scared of it. I was just trying to make you get over your fear of the worms." JaeJoong explained. Min Kyung pouted. They had a small arguement. The MC watched them.

"You know, if I didn't know I would think you two are dating." Min Kyung looked at him and immediately said, "No!" The MC chuckled. JaeJoong laughed. The MC did more questioning and finally, the show was over.

Min Kyung got off the stage and JaeJoong followed. Key came up to them. She swore she saw lightning flash.

"Oh, hello. Who's this?" JaeJoong asked.

"Allow me to introduce. This is Kim Ki Bum or Key. Key, this is JaeJoong." Min Kyung introduced.

"I've heard of him." Key said coldy.

"Same here." JaeJoong said. Min Kyung frowned at the way they were talking but went to the dressing room. She turned back and saw JaeJoong whisper something to Key. She heard JaeJoong say something such as "Kim. The Kim family huh? What you doing here?" She saw Key give him a look but didn't say anything and ignore him. There was something going on.