Comeback!!

Love Is Never There For Me

Min Kyung sat on the sofa. Her manager was going to discuss some details with her. Her comeback was going to come soon.

"So...you will be doing two of your latest debuts....." Her manager said.

"Yeah....I think we should invite some people too. So the fans can enjoy it." Min Kyung added.

"Hmm....right. I'll try arranging it."

"Ok. Thanks."

"Oh yeah. I heard your friend got into the hospital. Is he ok?"

"Yeah he's fine now. It's been a week since the accident occured anyway. He recovered."

"Are you going to bring him? To you comeback that is."

"I'm not sure if he is going to though that is...."

Her manager looked at her. She looked at her and simply just nodded.

"I'll be going now. Bye."

"Bye."

Her manager left and Min Kyung closed the door. Min Kyung sat back on the sofa. Her concert was coming up. She haven't hosted a concert in such a long time. She needs this one to be perfect. She looked down at the paper on the coffee table. Her concert was coming up, tomorrow. She sighed and went to her room to sleep.

The next day, she woke up. Her manager said she will not be going to school. Since she had a concert to do, she had to do preperation. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She changed and went out of the door. Her manager was there, waiting for her. Min Kyung got into the car.

"Where are we going to now?"

"The hair salon."

"Hair salon?"

"You're going to change your hair."

"Ok...."

~Hair Salon~

Min Kyung sat there, the hairdresser cut her hair. Now, the hairdresser's dying her hair. Min Kyung closed her eyes. She was too tired.

"You can see your hairstyle now."

Min Kyung opened her eyes. She stared at her reflection. Her hair was no longer the beautiful black it was a golden yellow hair style.

"I- I." Min Kyung was at lost for words. How the hell is she going to hide this hairstyle now?!?! She looked at her manager.

"This is your new hairstyle for your comeback. Be happy." Her manager said. Min Kyung nodded slowly.

"Let's go to the stage now."

~At the stage~

Preparations were being done now. Key was there at the concert area. They were going to do a stage check. Hy was onstage. Some of her fans were around her. She stood onstage waiting for her signal to do the checks. Out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw a wire fall down. She blinked and looked again. No wire. Was she hallucinating?

"I must be very tired." Min Kyung muttered to herself. Key was leaning against a wall, watching Min Kyung.

"Alright!!Do a final check now." One of the staffs said. Min Kyung nodded. Min Kyung began singing. Suddenly, one of the huge pillars fell down. It was following towards......Key!! Min Kyung can't let Key get hurt again. She ran down the stage and pushed Key out of the way. Unfortunately, Min Kyung didn't get out of the way and it fell on her....

"HY!!!" Key shouted. All the staffs ran towards the fallen pillars. The fans screeched "Hy!" It took a while to get the pillar off of Min Kyung. Thank god, the pillar didn't fall directly on her. However, it hit her on the head and knocked her out. She was bleeding from the head.

"Call an ambulance!!" Key shouted. Key looked around. Who did this? Who? He saw a person who looked odd. That person had on a cap that blocked the face and ran away.

"Look after her." Key said and followed the mysterious person. He ran out of the concert hall and out onto the streets. He looked everywhere. The mysterious person was nowhere to be seen.

"Shoot!! He got away!!" Key cursed under his breath.

The mysterious person huffed and puffed in an alley.

"Hy.....my beautiful Hy....How can you get injured for him?" He kicked the alley wall and knocked down garbage cans.

"That guy....He's taking away my Hy. He was the one who got him injured. Yeah..he got her injured. That guy!!I'll make him pay for sure. For sure!!"

 

Lol. Yeahh, sometimes I'm a klutz and don't remember things a lot. So sometimes I accidentally update the chapter twice.....Haha. Thanks for telling me cookiemonsterx3