Somebody Call 911!!!

Love Is Never There For Me

Min Kyung was at the cafeteria. She felt so worn out. She sighed. She got up out of her seat when Park Im Ho bumped into her. His belongings flew out.

"Oh. I'm very sorry!!" Min Kyung said and bent down to pick up Im Ho's belongings. She found his belongings very wierd.

"Th-this is..." Min Kyung said. There were CDs of all her debuts. Im Ho blushed.

"Y-yes. H-Hy is really awesome. I'm a fan of her. H-her singing is very good." Min Kyung smiled. So he likes her works. She feels, so recharged now. From her fan's words.

"I bet Hy is very happy to have a fan like you." Min Kyung smiled. Im Ho bowed and left. Such a pure boy.

She was in the hallway when she heard a lot of screaming.

"Oh great. The teachers are going to complain." Min Kyung muttered. She walked into the hallway. There JaeJoong was, surrounded by fan girls.

"Can I pleaseeeeeeeee be you girlfriend." A girl asked. Another girl shoved her out of the way.

"Hell no. If it's girlfriend, it's gotta be me." Min Kyung sighed. That's why it's always best to be prepared. She took a whistle out of her pocket and blew out. The noise was so loud that the girls were startled. One even tripped over. JaeJoong looked up. He had a "Thank you my savior" look on him.

"You girls, go back to your classrooms. Lunch is almost over." The girls pouted and left. JaeJoong breathed.

"Thank youuuu. You know where Mi Hi is?" JaeJoong asked.

"Uhh, I think she's in the library...."

"Thanks." JaeJoong said and ran off. Min Kyung frowned. JaeJoong was interested in Mi Hi? Since when? She shook her head. Please let the day be over already!!!

~School was over FINALLY!!!!~

Min Kyung went home that day. Her mailbox had letters in it and she took it inside her house. It was awfully quiet today. She looked at the note on the coffee table. It was from her mom.

Min Kyung, I won't come home for a month so take care or whatever. You know where the money is and whatever. Don't do anything stupid.    -Your mom.

Min Kyung finished reading the letter. She'll be free for a month without any noises. Yessss!!! She took the envelope openers and opened the letters. Gas bills, water bills, nothing interesting. She opened the last letter and photos flew out. Min Kyung looked at the content in the letter.

"Wh-what is this?!??!" Min Kyung cried. There, photos of her in the dressing room changing. She's so scared. Her phone buzzed indicating that she got a new email. She checked it.

Hy, I see that you saw the photos. Interesting isn't it?

Min Kyung gasped. This person knows the identity of her. What should she do? She dialed Mi Hi's phone. A woman's voice came up.

"Please leave your message after the be-" Min Kyung hung up. She scrolled down her contact list. She saw a name. Key. She was hesitant but then she clicked the call button. Key picked up.

"Hello?" Key answered the phone.

"Key, it's me." Min Kyung said.

"Min Kyung! You rarely ever call. So what is it?"

"Key....."

"Yes?"

"I'm scared....."

"What?"

"I'm scared."

"What?"

" I  SAID IM SCARED FOR THE THIRD TIME."

"Why?"

"I- i got this letter. I- I don't know what to do!!"

"Ok. Chill out. I'm coming right now. Don't do anything stupid!!"

"Ok." Min Kyung hunged up.

~Key Arrives~

"So what is it?" Key huffed running to Min Kyung's house. Min Kyung was hesitant on showing the photos to him, but she did. She could've sworn that Key's eyes nearly popped out from his mind.

"Who the hell- WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!?!?" Key exclaimed.

"If I knew, I would've called the cops already."

"We have to call the cops."

"I don't want to make this a big thing."

"Ok fine. Just call me if you need any help ok?"

"Ok."

Key left and Min Kyung closed the door. She went into her room and opened her laptop. She got a new email again. From the same person. She looked at it and this email was more horrifying than the one from before. Min Kyung, Hy, you belong to me and only me. Whoever gets near you, I will kill them. Min Kyung was horrifed. Kill all the people who gets near me? Who the hell is this psycho? All the people near me. Oh no!!! Min Kyung thought. Min Kyung ran out of her house.

She walked down the streets. Until she saw something red on the streets. She bent down, looking closer. It was blood. She looked around. She saw a body lying there. She went over to it. There, lied Key.

"Key!!!" Min Kyung cried. Blood was all over him. He got stabbed.

"Key!!Don't die!!" Min Kyung cried. People came over and saw what happened.

"Call 911" Somebody said.

"Omigosh! Hy!!" (Oh yeahh, Min Kyung takes off her wig when she goes home. And she rushed out here without putting on her wig, so she's Hy now.)

Key! This is all my fault!! Min Kyung thought. All her fault. Again. This happened again.

 

I want to thank all my suscribers:

silvrwngz

LUVSHINee

koreangurl246

cookiemonsterx3

gjolene

fritzycool

saranghaeoppa13

starlove

dinosaurninjaah

djacela

Piggygrin

ByunMinHyo

dbsk4ever

Please continue to support me xD