Challenged

Love Is Never There For Me

It's been a month since the incident. Min Kyung and Key was fully healed. Min Kyung was at her grandfather's home. They were tired after the incident after all. They needed rest.

Min Kyung sat on the couch in the house. She closed her eyes and sighed. Too much has happened. Min Kyung had to be the new mafia boss for her grandfather. Her best friend whom she knew ever since she was little turned out to be her enemy.

"Min Kyung? You ok?"

Min Kyung opened her eyes. Key was staring down at her. She got up.

"Fine." She replied. Key nodded.

"You guys having fun?" Min Kyung's grandfather asked. They nodded.

"I'm sorry for having to put you two in that situation." He apologized.

"What was the dispute you guys had anyways?" Min Kyung asked. He sighed.

"She was from the Jung family. Back in those days, the big three clans, Kim, Lee and Jung were the most powerful clans. Kim and Lee were allied. Jung, fearing the power of the alliance as it grew stronger day by day, decided to attack. Of course, it failed. I....I was immature during that time, thinking power was everything and that weaklings should disappear. My son, your father, disagreed with my decision but I ignored it anyways. The Kim and Lee had an alliance attack on the Jung family and destroyed it. I made a grave mistake." Min Kyung's father sighed.

Min Kyung shook her head. "It's not your fault grandfather."

Key nodded. "This is a dispute in the past. Everything should be left in the past. Mi Hi....She is still stuck in the past."

"And it is my responsiblity as the next heir to bring her back." Min Kyung announced. Key and her grandfather looked horrified at her.

"Min Kyung!? No! You will die!" Key exclaimed. Min Kyung smiled, "That was just a thought."

They sighed in relieve.

"I want to go back to my room and take a nap okay?" Min Kyung asked. They nodded.

Min Kyung walked into her room and locked the door. SHe walked over to her table and looked at the phone. She looked at the message she recieved earlier.

Min Kyung, I have your mother in hand. If you want her back, come to the usual place, 12 A.M. sharp. If you're late even one second, say goodbye to your mom.       -Mi Hi.

Min Kyung exited out of the message. She looked at the door with a sad face.

"I'm sorry grandfather,.....Key...." She said with a teary voice. She sat down on her chair and began to write a letter.

Grandfather, Key.

If you are reading this letter, I'm probably already dead. I'm sorry I cannot promise you but this is my fault. I have to save my mother and Mi Hi. I'm so sorry. Please do not be sad. Goodbye.

She finished the letter, crying and sniffing. She got up and went to bed. She will need the stamina for this now....

 

Woahhh!! I haven't updated for soooo long! Sorry people, just never found the inspiration to update :D