How can I repay back for my sins?

Love Is Never There For Me

Min Kyung thanked everybody for their hard work and left the studio. Key followed her and JaeJoong came up to them.

"Hey Min Kyung!" JaeJoong said.

"JaeJoong! Hi!" Min Kyung said. Key looked at him. JaeJoong gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I'm going now. Want a ride?" JaeJoong asked.

"Um, what time is it?" Min Kyung asked.

"It's 7:30 PM." Min Kyung's blood froze.

"Oh no!!!" Min Kyung cried.

"What is it?" JaeJoong asked.

"Sh-she! Oh no! I have to go now. Really!" Min Kyung cried and ran off. Key followed her but JaeJoong stopped him. Key gave him a look.

"Let go of me."

"Why are you following her?"

"Is that a question for you to ask me?"

"No, but I just want you to recognize your own standings. You do understand that-" Key cut him off.

"Yes, I know that. You don't need to tell me." He shook off JaeJoong's arm and chased after Min Kyung.

~Min Kyung's house~

Min Kyung huffed. She walked in the door. There, her mother was. She was drinking beer and she was heavily drunk. You can tell from her red face. Min Kyung was afraid now. Her mother saw her walk in through the door and started to go crazy. Min Kyung didn't even had time to close the door and her mother went crazy.

"You! It's all you fault!! It's all your fault that I lost everything. EVERYTHING!!!" Min Kyung nodded and looked down the floor. She didn't dare to oppose her mother. However, that was not enough to calm her mother down. She took a apple cutting knife from the coffee table and pointed it at her. Min Kyung was surprised.

"M-mom? Wh-what a-are you going to do with that?" Min Kyung stammered. Her mother didn't reply and her next action was what you would call a bad example of a mother. She charged at her, with the knife in front.

"Yahhhh!!" Her mother cried. Min Kyung closed her eyes. If this was to clear her sin, she would gladly accept it. She waited for a while. Nothing happened. She opened her eyes. It was very surprising.

There wasn't a single cut from her yet, blood dripped down. She looked up and saw Key, standing there. He was holding the knife with his bare hands. He glared at Min Kyung's mother. Her mother was shocked.

"You!! You!!! You're his son!!! You-" Min Kyung's mother never finished her sentence. You may think Key placed her in eternal slumber, but no. She fainted. Min Kyung took a deep breath. She finally noticed that Key was injured.

"K-K-Key!! You-you're injured!!!" Min Kyung cried. Key looked at his hand and nodded.

"W-we have to disinfect it!!!"

"No, it's ok." Tears were forming in her eyes. She didn't want people to die anymore. Not anymore. Not after what happened. No!! She hated death!! Before she knew it, she was crying like a five years old kid who's lollipop was taken away.

"Stop crying!" Key comforted her.

"B-but!" Min Kyung stammered.

"Fine. Disinfect it all you want!!" Key said to calm her down. She took out the first aid kit and healed his injury. Min Kyung found something very wierd though. Her mother got so angry after seeing Key. Why though?

"Key....Did you meet my mother before?"

"No? Why ask?"

"Nothing, just that she got so mad after she saw you that I found it very wierd." Key froze.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I-I'll get going now. Take care of you mom." Key said hurriedly and left. Min Kyung was shocked from Key's fast departure. She turned to look at her mom on the floor. She sighed and brought her to her bed. Her mom was muttering in her sleep.

"No....come back!!.......Lee Du Ho!! Dont!! Dont Leave me!!" Her mother said in her sleep. Min Kyung looked down at her mom sadly. Lee Du Ho was her dad. It was Min Kyung's fault that her dad died. All her fault!!

Key was outside Min Kyung's house. He looked at the house. The lights to her room . He turned away. He still remembered the sadness in Min Kyung's eyes and the hatred in her mom's eyes when she saw him. It's my fault. My fault that her dad died. I was the one who took everything away from them. I was the one who made their family like this. Key walked away.

 

 

Ok.....So now we know that Key has something to do with the death of Min Kyung's death. I think I'll post a preview for one of the future chapters. Not the next one.

Min Kyung stared at Key.

"What? What did you just say?"

Key turned away.

"Tell me!! What did you say!!?!?"

Key faced her. His face dark.

"You heard me. I killed your dad. I was the one who caused the car accident of your dad."