chapter 8

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go down…" Chorong said as she stood up. "Hand in hand?" Woohyun asked. "Mmm…" Chorong hesitated. Woohyun got the message. "You don't want them to know right?" Chorong shook her head. "We'll just reveal when they ask…" She replied and Woohyun stood up. "Okay… let's go…" Woohyun let go of Chorong's hand and walked after her. 

  They walked down together, causing the rest to smirk at them. "Ahem…" They 'coughed' as they sat down. "Whut." Woohyun gave them the 'shut-up' look. "What were you all playing?" Chorong asked to divert their attention. "Dare or Double Dare and Truth or Double Truth." Bomi replied. "Let's just go in a circle…it's easier like that…" Sunggyu suggested and pointed at Hayoung. "I start first?" He nodded.    "Truth."   "Do you prefer Ahn Hyun or Sungjong?"   Infinite turned to the person that asked that: Bomi. "Anything wrong?" Bomi looked at them. They didn't reply and continued with the game. But they felt uneasy.    … Eunji thought as she saw through Bomi.   She's not Bomi.    Eunji sent a telepathy message to Infinite.    Sungjong stop the time.  Hoya try to get Jae out.  Woohyun and Dongwoo find Bomi.  Myungsoo and Sungyeol be on standby.  Sunggyu and I will stay here with the girls.    "Erm I prefer-"    Sungjong stopped the time even though he wanted to know who Hayoung chose. Safety of the girls is the priority. With that, everything froze. "Just show yourself Jae." Hoya said and tried to control his mind. He made Jae change to normal. He smirked and said,"Hmm quick to catch on eh…Good luck at finding Bomi…" He disappeared into thin air. "Damn… he escaped…" Sungyeol said as he clenched his fist.    "Guys… find Bomi first…" Woohyun said and looked at Dongwoo. He nodded his head. "We'll keep an eye out." Myungsoo said and allowed the duo to continue.    Woohyun closed his eyes and focused on finding Bomi's sound. "Not this…not this… not this either…" He mumbled as he eliminated the sounds. Dongwoo on the other hand, scanned around the neighborhood. There was no sign of Bomi. This can't be it… Dongwoo filtered out more throughly and only focused on 'a girl wearing a red crop top".    "Hyung…Are you all done?" Sungyeol asked as he folded his arm and looked at them. "Shh!" Woohyun said, annoyed.    "Found her!" Dongwoo and Woohyun said unanimously. "Where is she?" Sungjong asked. "I'll bring you all there." Woohyun said and teleported themselves to where Bomi is. She was locked and blindfolded in a room.    "Help me!" She kept shouting. Infinite stayed silent. "Sungjong stop the time here." Myungsoo mouthed at Sungjong. He got it and stopped the time. "I've got a plan." Myungsoo said and continued,"Dongwoo hyung and Woohyun hyung, keep a look out. Hoya hyung, get  your strength ready first. Sungyeol also get your powers ready. Sungjong and I will free Bomi." They nodded and went to their positions. Sungjong unfroze the time.    Bomi was still calling for help. "Infinite is here. We are going to free you but please continue shouting." Myungsoo said and untied Bomi's hand and legs, while Sungjong took out her blindfold. "Thanks guys…how did you find me here?" Bomi asked. "Long story. I'll-" Myungsoo was cut off by Dongwoo. "They are coming!" Dongwoo said and the rest got in standby mode. "Who's coming?" Bomi asked them but no one answered.    "YAAA!" One of Devin's men kicked down the door and saw Infinite. "They are here." He smirked as almost 20 men came in. "Howon! Protect Bomi." Woohyun shouted across the room. He immediately ran to Bomi and covered her with his whole body. "You will not get away…GO! KILL THEM ALL!!" They started fighting.    "We can't beat them…" Woohyun mumbled. He immediately teleported them back. He didn't care if Bomi was there. Life was more important than their identity. "Hyung!" Sungjong nudged Woohyun as they appeared in their house. "What just happened?…" Bomi was scared. She stepped away from them. Sungjong paused the time and dailed Mr Lee.    "Yes guys?" Mr Lee asked as his hologram appeared on Sungjong's watch. "Mr Lee-" "Bomi found out already right?" He said before they could say anything. They nodded their heads. "Do you want me to make her forget everything? You all only have 3 chances." Mr Lee asked them. "Call Sunggyu hyung." Sungyeol said. Sungjong used his powers and made Sunggyu come downstairs.    "What happened?" Sunggyu asked.    "Bomi found out our powers while we were saving her…" Myungsoo said and frowned. Sunggyu didn't look good. He realised that Mr Lee was there. He took Sungjong's hand and looked at the hologram. "So do you want me to make her forget about this and put fake memories?" He asked. "How many chances do we have?" Sunggyu wanted to double check. "3." Mr Lee's response made Sunggyu even more troubled.    After much consideration, he decided. "No. Just make her remember this. We will explain it to her." Sunggyu replied. "Wait hyung…why?" Hoya grabbed his arm.    "Think about it. We only have 3 chances.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter