chapter 26

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun woke up the next day, expecting to see Myungsoo beside her. However, he wasn’t there. “He probably went down first…” She mumbled while washing herself up before going down. Something felt very wrong though. She had that feeling since yesterday but she just ignored it.

She went down but Myungsoo was not there too, as well as Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo. “Myungsoo went out just now. With Jjong. Yadong went for their classes already.” Woohyun told her after she sat down. “Naeunie!!!” Chorong came out of the kitchen with Hayoung. She was surprised by their sudden appearance. “Unnie… Hayoung… Why are you two here?” She asked them. They both sat beside her and said, “Our boyfriends are here aren’t they? Except for the fact that Sungjong went out with Myungsoo.”

“Hayoung ah, your boyfriend’s back.” Chorong smirked. Hayoung turned and faced her beloved half at the door. “Hayoung? When did you come? Why didn’t you tell me…” Sungjong asked as he hugged her. “I wanted to surprise you…” She smiled. “Jjong!! Where’s Myungsoo?” Naeun asked. “He said that he’s taking something from some shop. So I came back first.” He replied. They then headed up to his room together. He placed his bag down in his room but went out again to put something in Myungsoo’s room.

 

Where is it?… He thought. Myungsoo’s room was clean, but too clean for him to even find that particular small box for him to put his things in. “Black wooden box… there’s like 3 here?!” He noticed the identical boxes on the shelf above his desk. He reached for one of it. However, he accidentally Myungsoo’s laptop, which was in sleep mode. The words on it caught his attention.

“Ascrotaphy… can only be generated through the 6 children of the ones who found it….” Sungjong slowly read and found out something he never thought he would. He was in shock. He quickly placed Myungsoo’s things in that box. He realised that there were more articles about it. He then scanned the articles thoroughly. This was a total shock to him.

 

Naeun patiently waited for Myungsoo. She couldn’t reach him. She wasn’t worried or anything but something is feeling weird. She can’t explain why, but something just feels weird. Her phone then vibrated. Myungsoo? She thought. But no. It was from a totally different person.

Taemin :

Naeun ah… you might want to see this…

[attached picture]

 

“K-Kim Myungsoo…?” She zoomed in on the photo. She was sure that the guy was Myungsoo. His face, style and everything. It’s Kim Myungsoo. She ran out of the house, waiting to face him outside. She felt betrayed and angered by the picture.

You are so busted… Kim Myungsoo...

 

 

So Apink are Hudrans… He stood up and walked out of the room with slow steps, completely immersed by the fact that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter