chapter 25

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good job. Like I said last time, I chose you guys for a reason. This is what I want. Get working on it now. You don’t have much time” Mr Gome patted Raejoon’s shoulder and disappeared. “You all know your roles right?” Raejoon checked with the rest. They nodded their head in reply. “Tomorrow be sure to do what you’re supposed to do.”

 

Next day

“I’ll just walk around first. I might bump into Naeun. Who knows?” Taemin said while walking to the rooftop of the building. He looked down, observing the campus.

“Aigoo young man… Why are you here again?” A voice came out from behind him. He turned and faced an old man. “Annyeonghasaeyo!” Taemin bowed. He helped the old man to the bench and sat down with him.

“I see you here every day. Are you thinking about a girl?”

“Ah…n-no.”

“Don’t lie to me. I know. I can read it. It’s all over your face. Her name is Son Naeun right?”

“How do-“

“Before you, there were tons of guys like this too. All of them couldn’t chase Naeun. In the end the… the…” The old man seemed stuck halfway through the sentence. “Kim Myungsoo…?” Taemin helped him to complete it. “Ah yes yes. Kim Myungsoo. They became a couple and all the guys gave up! They know that he’s too high up to compete with. But… You might stand a chance young man! I know the perfect way to chase Naeun.”

Taemin’s face lit up. He looked at the old man with shinning eyes. The old man told Taemin to lean in and whispered into his ears.

“Are you sure…?” Taemin was doubtful about the method. “I am. That’s how I got my wife. I do feel bad but who cares? We’re still madly in love now. To get your love, you need to cheat sometimes. There’s no fair play.”

Taemin felt inspired. He could feel confidence flowing in himself. He thanked the old man and walked off.

Jae revealed himself after Taemin was out of side. Ahnhyun and the rest appeared too. “As expected. Still as innocent as ever.” Jae Oh smirked and high fived his twin, Jae. Ahnhyun placed a voice in his head that would influence him to do things at his own will while he was walking out.

“Finally a chance to get Infinite and Apink…” Raejoon clenched his fist with determination. They were not sure who the guardian amongst Apink was. They wanted to test them out, starting from Naeun. Guardians will have a sign when they and their lover break up. A faint bar blue light can be seen on their wrists. However, it does not apply to Hudrans and the only people able to see them are Guardians and Hudrans.

• • • • • • • • •

 

Few days later…

“Don’t leave!” Sunggyu grabbed Eunji’s arm tightly with his gaze fixed on her. “Let go! I’m not supposed to be with you!” Her eyes were teary. She tried to shake his grip off her arm but his hand did not budge at all. Sunggyu pulled her into his embrace and said, “I need you. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter