chapter 33

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You must be crazy Lee Sungeol!!!” Sungyeol flopped right on his bed. The kiss was just stuck in his mind. How he wished that he didn’t do that and how he wished that he didn’t pull away so quickly. Sungyeol shook himself up. No, I’m not here to think about this…

He then grabbed a couple of things for Myungsoo that he knew that he wanted if he wakes up and headed back to the hospital.

“Ya, you didn’t get any serious injuries right?” Hoya patted Sungyeol’s back as he walked in with Myungsoo’s things. He shook his head. He took a quick glance at Namjoo. Their eyes met in that short amount of time. He immediately looked away.

The Infinite members continued discussing and talking about the fight, the numbers, the dates until late at night while the girls waited patiently for Naeun, the guys, Myungsoo and had their own ‘girls-talk’.

 

 

At Apink’s house

 

“Are you sure there’s nothing more than the fight?” Chorong asked Namjoo as she barged into her room late at night. Namjoo was taken aback by Chorong’s sudden intrusion and question. “H-Huh? Of course…” She stammered, her voice getting softer as she speaks.

“I won’t take that for an answer.” Chorong knew something was off. Especially from her uneasy gaze and tone.

“Really!... Nothing…” Namjoo hesitated. She didn’t know if she should tell Choron or not.

Chorong wanted to ask again but let her greed down. She didn’t want to pressure her too much. “If you don’t want to say then it’s okay. But if that thing is bothering you, tell me okay? I don’t want you to suffer in silence.” Chorong said as she went to the door.

“Unnie wait! I… I’ll tell you.”

 

Well that was unexpected… Chorong thought. Namjoo dragged her back to her bed and told her everything.

 

“HEOL!! DAEB-“ Namjoo quickly covered Chorong’s mouth. “Unnie!!! Shh… But… what should I do about it?” Chorong chuckled at the sight of her friend’s concerns.

“How is it funny?!!” Namjoo was really confused by everything. It’s all so complicated. “You’re just cute like that. That’s why he likes you.”

“Aigoo pabo ya!” Chorong lightly hit Namjoo’s arms upon observing her shocked expression, like she didn’t know that Sungyeol liked her. She really didn’t. Well, she did thought of it for a period of time but quickly shoved it away.

“Ya, if Sungyeol doesn’t like you he wouldn’t do that. But anyways, do you like him?”

 

Do I like him?...

 

 

Infinite’s dorm

 

“0208…0313…” Infinite members were still discussing about the numbers.

Woohyun… Myungsoo …birthdays…

“OK I GOT IT!” Sunggyu took the marker and quickly jotted down the numbers — 0208, 0210, 0303, 0313.

 

“0208. Woohyun’s birthday. 0313 is Myung’s birthday. Amongst Apink, who are the members whose birthdays are found between their birthday? Naeun and Chorong.”

Sunggyu wrote their names down on the board, above each of the birthdates. He then also proceeded to write down more numbers — 12, 6, 10 and 10.

 

“2+10? 12. 3+3? 6. 2+8 and 13-3 is 10. All these have something in common.” He paused. He wrote it as big as possible, on the black space of the board— 2.

 

 

After the meeting

 

Sungyeol tried to sleep. He couldn’t. A lot of things were going through his mind. The dates, the ascrotaphy and of course, Namjoo and the kiss.

“Man why did you do that…” He m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter