chapter 28

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So that’s what happened…Is he okay now?” Dongwoo asked the two who brought him back. Sungyeol shook his head violently. “He almost vomited in my car when he woke up for a while. Thank god I dragged him out before he did so. He seriously drank a lot.”

“Lee Taemin did all these… aish…” Key ruffled his hair, troubled and sorry about what his friend did. “Jinja… I’ll apologise on his behalf too.” Minho said. The both of them were there for discussions about the mission. Taemin had something on with his other class so he couldn’t make it.

“It’s okay… I seriously think that it’s Devin’s doing behind all of these.” Sunggyu told them, looking at their apologetic faces. He then continued, “And the one that should receive the apology should be Myungsoo and Naeun. Not us.”

“It’ll all be solved once Sungjong wakes up. He can bring us back and see what exactly happened. As well as tell Naeun where Myungsoo went actually. Such a bad moment to be having his fourth ability…” Hoya commented, closing the topic about Myungsoo and Naeun.

“Oh ya... Mr Lee said that Devins are trying to find the Guardian in Apink…” Dongwoo said, attracting all of their attention again. “Really? When did he say that?” Woohyun asked. He didn’t hear about it before. “When both of you went to get Myungsoo.”

“Ah… Wait! That must be why Devins tried to break Myungsoo and Naeun up!! They must’ve thought that Naeun was the Guardian…” Minho suggested. “OH!!” Sunggyu got what Minho had just said. “When Guardians break up, they have the blue light on their wrist. If Naeun was a Guardian, she would’ve had the light. But she don’t have. That’s why… They must be targeting someone else now…” Sunggyu explained everything to the lost members.

“Targeting one of them… Bomi? Namjoo? Or-”

“No!” Sungyeol suddenly shouted when he heard Namjoo’s name being mentioned. The rest smirked at his reaction. “Worried about her huh~ You didn’t even react when I said Bomi” Woohyun , making him go red in embarrassment.

Why did I even do that…. Sungyeol mentally swore at himself for doing what he did just now. He feels protective over Namjoo. He didn’t know why. He gets worried nowadays, especially when she get hurt during dance classes.

“Where are they keeping the Ascrotaphy currently? Can we just barge in and take it?” Hoya asked. He can’t just sit there and wait anymore.

“No… actually I don’t even know where and how are they keeping it now. They’ll definitely switch places and destroy the previous place where they kept it. They’re not stupid you know…” Key told them. “Dongwoo can just use his powers to find it!!” Hoya suggested. Dongwoo’s power was the ability to see anything from any distance. Key shook his head. “They keep it invisible. Their house is invisible too. You can’t see them and the ascrotaphy.”

This mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter