chapter 29

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I really hate theory lessons…” Bomi grumbled as she walked into the lecture hall with Hoya and Dongwoo. Hoya smiled mildly upon seeing her in that state. Whatever she does is just cute…  “It’s already the last lecture before finals… just… try not to sleep. Your mouth literally opens so wide when you fall asleep.” Hoya . She pouted and hit Hoya’s shoulder.

“Yayaya… you two lovebirds… just go in already.” Dongwoo pushed them from behind. He truly feels like a third wheel whenever he’s with them. Bomi’s heart fluttered a bit when she heard ‘lovebirds’. She admits that she may have this little crush on Hoya after hanging out with him for so long. It’s just infatuation… I guess… Maybe it’ll go away sooner or later…

“Myungsoo’s still the same?” Bomi asked while munching on her cracker silently. The both of them nodded their heads in reply. “How about Naeun? She’s not as bad as Myungsoo…right?”

“Naeun’s handling it better than Myungsoo on the outside but actually she cries herself to sleep. She rarely comes out to eat so we just leave her food outside. I trust that Myungsoo won’t do that. She still thinks that Myungsoo really did that though… Haiz… You all knew right? The fighting situation. That Lee Taemin. I’ll seriously beat him up if I see him.” Bomi ranted and lift up her fist. She was very agitated. Especially because Naeun got hurt so badly.

“Calm down… it might not be the full picture.” Hoya put Bomi’s fist down. He reminded her that Devins might’ve done it too. Bomi didn’t understand why he said that. Dongwoo realised that Bomi was starting to look doubtful so he just told her Devins hated Infinite. That’s why they are trying to tear Myungsoo and Naeun apart.

Thankfully, Bomi was quite naïve. She instantly believed it.

“Nice save…” Hoya mouthed to Dongwoo and high fived him. Even though Bomi knew about their identity, they couldn’t tell her the possible reason behind what Devins might have done. The time is just not right yet.

 

Later that night

“REALLY? O.M.G I’LL GET THERE NOW.” Hayoung immediately ran out of their house and hailed a taxi to Infinite’s place. The unnies at the living room, Chorong, Eunji and Namjoo, were taken aback by Hayoung’s sudden actions. “What happened?” Namjoo asked as she stared blankly at the door. “Maybe Sungjong’s up already? I mean like that’s the only thing that will actually make her run out so quickly currently.” Eunji said. All of Apink already know about Infinite’s identity by now but only Chorong and Naeun know about their own identity as Hudrans. Namjoo nodded and put down her packet of potato chips. “Shouldn’t we go see him too? They’re eating dinner now. Pizza and chicken!!“ Namjoo suggested. Eunji agreed but Chorong wanted to stay back and look after Naeun since Bomi should be napping in her room.

“Wait. How did you know that they’re having dinner?” Eunji looked at Namjoo with those eyes that said it’s-sungyeol-right? “We were just chatting normally!!” She insisted that there’s nothing going on but her heart is fluttering whenever she mentions Sungyeol. “Well okay then…If you say so.” Eunji chuckled. She totally knows that Namjoo has a thing for Sungyeol. Definitely.

Ah… our Namjoo… starting to like Sungyeol… keke

 

 

Hayoung arrived at their place shortly. Sungjong knew that it’ll only be Hayoung who will come at that time. He opened the door and pulled her in his embrace. “I missed you Jjong ah… I was so worried about you…” He smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead. They went to his room and Sungjong started explaining everything.

“Hayoung ah… Don’t freak out by what I’m going to say next. Just hear me out till the end. Okay?” He looked deeply into Hayoung’s eyes while holding her hands. Hayoung already knew about Infinite’s real identity but she just nodded her head. She wanted to hear it from Sungjong.

“Erm I… Actually…We’re not exactly humans…We’re guardians. Basically we were sent down to protect you all, Apink, from Devins. They’re from the dark world and for some reason, they’re targeting the 6 of you. Because we’re guardians, we all have super powers. However, we also bleed and need food to survive, like humans. You might have realised that some of us fell sick at some point of time right?”

Hayoung nodded. “That’s because we all are having our fourth ability. We only started out with 3 abilities. Normally guardians would get sick when they’re going through that, but because I’m a mixed blood, I’ll stay asleep for a week.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter