chapter 24

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’ll just put our arms around the hips and pull them in as an ending.” Hoya said while demonstrating it with Bomi. Myungsoo followed along with Naeun. “Yes okay! Finally! Let’s rest for a while before running through again…” Hoya dropped down on the floor and wiped his sweat. They were completing their chorography for the competition. Thanks to Hoya and Bomi’s dancer brains, they could finish it in 2 hours.

“I’ll go down with Naeun to buy some drinks.” Myungsoo told them and walked down together. They bumped into Taemin outside the dance room. He was certainly not in his best mood, seeing the girl that he likes holding hands with another guy, who was Myungsoo.

I’m gonna get you no matter what…

“Ya. Lee Taemin. Don’t get too obsessed with her. You can like her but just don’t try to ruin the relationship between us and Infinite… and Apink…” Key told him and dragged him to meet up with Minho. "Naeun..." Taemin took quick glances again and again before she was completely out of sight.

“Taemin seriously…” Myungsoo mumbled as he took out the drinks from the rack. “Calm down…” Naeun said. She wiped his sweat using her towel. He smiled and patted her head. “You will always believe me right?” Myungsoo asked out of the blue. “Yes. Of course I will…” Naeun was confused as to why he asked it but still answered him without hesitation. Myungsoo had a bad feeling that something would happen and Taemin would be the cause of it. He tried to ignore it but he couldn’t. It kept bothering him right from the start when Taemin’s identity was revealed.

“Don’t think too much… and don’t overwork yourself for the mission. If not I’ll be worried.” Naeun was aware that Myungsoo was concerned and worried over something. She assumes that it’s because of the mission. “I won’t… I should be the one worried about you.” He hugged her for a while and headed back to the dance room.

 

• • • • • • • • •

“These fabrics?” Woohyun asked Chorong. She nodded her head and he carried them out onto his car. They headed towards Chorong’s personal workshop to do their project. “It’s been a while since we’re here…” Woohyun helped Chorong hold her things to let her open the door. They placed their belongings at the mini living room outside and headed into her workshop.

“I came up with some sketches...” Woohyun took out his sketchbook and showed it to Chorong. She took out hers too. They modified the sketches and selected the final two designs that they wanted to work on. Both of them started working the male design first, as it was less complicated.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter