chapter 36

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It happened to you too?!” Hoya exclaimed. Sungjong nodded. Not only Namjoo and Bomi encountered them, Hayoung almost got hurt when Sungjong and her were on their date. The only ones not hurt were those who still had classes.

“Heol… But is Bomi alright now?”

“Yea. She woke up at around 7pm. We sent her home.” Dongwoo told the rest.

They all kept silent in their meeting room. They felt useless. They couldn’t find the ascrotaphy, protect the girls and find out where Devins went to. The atmosphere there was down.

Getting help from Mr Lee is almost useless. The device used to find the ascrotaphy was broke down by a recent riot happening there.

They’re facing one of their biggest slump ever.

“Guys… let’s just stay strong. We can get through this.”

 

Meanwhile @ Apink’s dorm

“What happened exactly?...” Chorong frowned as she asked Bomi. She didn’t want this to happen. None of them did.

“I fell and the ball hit my head real hard. Then I went unconscious. Dongwoo and Hoya brought me to the hospital. But gosh… it hurts…” She replied. Dongwoo gave her an ice pack to rub on her bruised area on her head. She’s been rubbing that ever since she woke up, hoping that it gets better quickly.

 

Devins… What the hell are they doing?!...

 

Eunji could feel her temperature rising out of anger. No one knew how much she wanted to give Devins a good lesson.

 

Be prepared. Bastards.

 

 

A week later, Christmas party at Infinite’s house

“We’re here!!” The girls said as they knocked on the door at Infinite’s house. Sungjong went down and opened the door for them. He hugged Hayoung immediately, who was right at the front, blocking the other members.

“Eish… Lee Sungjong!!” Bomi shouted from behind. “YA!! Move!! It’s cold!” Namjoo pushed the couple in and walked in the house with the rest.

“Where’s Eunji?...” Sunggyu asked the girls as they settled down inside. She said that she’ll be here… he’s still alright?!...

“She said she had something on so she’ll come later.”

 

Meanwhile

Where is he? I thought he had something to say? Eunji thought. She was waiting for him at the school campus for almost 30 minutes already.

Is something really wrong with him? He didn’t read my messages yesterday too…

 

“Are you free on Christmas? I have something to tell you. 7pm sharp. Campus.” –Key

 

ZZZZZZZ

 

Eunji looked at her phone and realized it was from Key. She immediately picked it up.

“Eunji ya, I’m com-“

 

BAAAMMMM

 

Key’s voice was cut off followed by a loud sound. “KEY!!!” Eunji shouted across the line.

“Hey… what’s this?”

“Who cares? Just end it.”

 

BEEEEP

 

The call ended. Eunji tried calling again and again but to no avail. She was worried about Key. He was knocked out… She analysed what happened. There were two other people with him, who she suppose are those that knocked him out.

 

Those voices… DEVINS!!!

 

ZZZZZZZZ

 

GYUJIJI

 

“Eunji, are you-“

“GOOD TIMING!! Go and locate Key and Taemin’s phones right now. I think they’ve been attacked.” She said as she rushed to Infinite’s house in her own car.  

 

Devins are burden af…

 

Infinite’s dorm

 

Sunggyu on the other line, was shocked by the sudden notice. He couldn’t believe what he heard and just froze. “W-What?”

“I’ll explain later. Tell them to go search now. It’s real.” Eunji hang up.

The other people there looked at Sunggyu, who wasn’t speaking. “Hyung… what happened?” Sungyeol asked. Dongwoo and the rest surrounded him, tapping him to make sure he’s conscious.

“G-Go track down Key and Taemin’s phone. Now!! Key’s just been attacked.” Sunggyu shouted, then fell onto the sofa. He grabbed his head and screamed to himself. It’s my fault… It’s all my fault…

 

A week ago

“So what did the girls say?” Sungyeol asked Sunggyu as he came back. He nodded his head, citing that Eunji was a bit hesitant. “You didn’t know? Key asked Eunji to meet him on Christma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter