chapter 35

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week later

“What’s this…” Woohyun found something weird in his locker.

 

Goodbye, see you soon my friend, in another galaxy.

Or your friend…s

 

“Devins…?” He mumbled to himself. He read it again. It must be them…this handwriting is familiar…and…’galaxy’?

“What’s that?” Chorong came to him after finishing her business in the toilet. He passed her the letter. “Is it them?” She asked. Woohyun shrugged. He quickly sent a message and asked the rest if they had it.

 

Why are they doing this again?

 

“Oh shoot… We’ll be late for lecture!! Faster!!” Chorong pulled Woohyun, who was dazed out with that letter in his hands.

He couldn’t concentrate at all, even if he tried to. He stared at the letter or Daesuk’s desk, which was empty since yesterday. Chorong could notice it. He’s been receiving so much stress from his actual work – finding the ascrotaphy (which they haven’t been able to), confirming the clues which they received from Devins, protecting the girls, training etc.

 

If only I could help him…

 

 

Lecture ended and he immediately went to the Professor as the students are leaving one by one. “Sorry sir, but do you know where is Daesuk?”

“Daesuk?... He dropped out of University yesterday. He was back in the morning to do some paper works.”

“WHAT?! Oh sorry… Thank you!” He bowed, not forgetting his manners and went back to keep his things. “What happened?” Chorong asked and had already help him keep most of his things. “Daesuk dropped out. I’m scared I won’t be able to stop them if they do something to y’all…”

“It’s okay… I trust you…”

Woohyun was thankful for that but he couldn’t trust himself. He constantly made mistakes while they were training. Those mistakes were ones that are absolutely unforgivable if happened in real life.

“Woohyun… you look very stressed out…”

“I do?” He sighed. "That's a bad sign..."

Chorong nodded her head. “Let’s go to the arcade.”

“But…”

“Do you want to go to the arcade with me or break up with me?” She straightforwardly told Woohyun, as a ‘serious’ joke.

He smiled. “Okay… Let’s go let’s go… I’ll never break up with you.” He pecked her cheeks. She’s the only girl who can make his day. Only one ever after the passing of his mother.

 

Woohyun later found out that only he got it from Devins, out of everyone.

 

Why me?...

 

 

Devin’s HQ

 

“I see that you’ve been doing your work properly, especially hiding the ascrotaphy. They haven’t been able to find it. Did they?” Mr Gome asked.

“Yes sir, they haven’t.”

“Good job. This is what I expect.” He said, taking a walk around the room. “Remember. You guys are the last hope ever. The world is going to extinct before next year. I want the girls by 30th December. We need at least one day to activate the ascrotaphy. Is that understood?”

“YES SIR!”

“Don’t disappoint me like the previous time. We do not have any more chances left. Only you guys can revive the world.”

 

2 weeks later

“Party on Chirstmas next week. Call?” Sunggyu asked the girls. They were hanging out at their usual spot in the campus. Even if they’re caught up with all their guardian things, partying is something they cannot miss. They have to release their stress somehow.

All of them nodded their heads except for Eunji, who was seemingly hesitant. “I… I can make it.” She replied. Sunggyu felt that something was wrong but didn’t ask about it. It’s her privacy after all.

 

Perhaps… it’s him?...

 

“We need to go now… bye!” Chorong, Eunji and Naeun headed off to their next class. The rest did not have anything on.

“Hayoung, you have a date right?” Namjoo asked the maknae. She nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter