chapter 38

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 3 days.

The whole mood in the house was down ever since they lost contact with Sungyeol and Namjoo. Not to mention Key and Taemin’s kidnap too. They get nervous and hopeful every time the phone rings, hoping that it’d be one of them calling but they’re always crushed by the voice of a scammer.

“Something came.” Sungjong said without any soul as he took a small box from the mailbox. No one cared. They were all thinking about other things. He opened it and saw a USB. “What’s this? Why the hell would someone send a USB…” He mumbled.

Sungjong plugged it into a computer and clicked on the file in it.

 

“Surprise. Welcome to ‘THE BOX’.” A familiar voice came out from the video.

“SUNGYEOL HYUNG?! NAMJOO?!!!!” He screamed and jumped up from the chair. Everyone ran out, gathering around the computer.

 

“Ya, Lee Sungyeol, say hi to your friends. Kekeke…”

Sungyeol was shown all injured and shouting as the electric shock hits again.

“And oh Namjoo… you miss your unnies? Say hi!”

“YA GO AWAY YOU BASTARD. I’LL KILL YOU WHEN I COME OUT. . YOU FREAKING DID THIS TO SUNGYEOL. YOU DON’T EVEN DESERVE TO LIVE!!!!”

“Well, if you say so….” He turned, showing Taemin and Key. “And tadahhh!! More of your friends here!! Sadly, they’re sleeping. Don’t worry. I haven’t killed them yet.”

Raejoon walked out of the room and turned the camera to himself.

“If you want to save them, come here. Planet LM20916 or P.LM20916 for short. Miss you guys!!”

He smirked and out the video.

 

They were all speechless when the video ended. The girls were tearing up after the appearance of Namjoo locked up in the glass cell. “I’m so gonna… kill the out of them…” Myungsoo crushed the paper he was holding onto and threw it away. The other guys were just as mad.

“Let’s call Mr Lee-“

“Infinite.” Mr Lee appeared in front of them right about the same time. “We’ve also received the video. We checked, and they really are at P.LM20916. You are safe to go. The ship and equipment are also prepared for you guys at the basement. But I suggest you all do some preparations before going. All of you are emotionally unstable at the moment.”

They nodded their heads, listening to his every words. “End the wrath. Save your friends. Good luck. Remember that your victory is the defeat of their whole nation. They need the ascrotaphy to survive. Devins are their last hope.”

“Yes Mr Lee.”

With that, he disappeared again.

 

Meanwhile, at THE BOX

 

“Are you okay?” Sungyeol asked Namjoo, who was crying in the corner, back facing him. She nodded. “Don’t cry. I know you’re afraid. Don’t be scared. Trust my friends. They’ll come and help us…”

Namjoo didn’t reply. She stayed silent for a while. “What if…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter