chapter 19

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YA!!!! WAKE UP!!!!” Chorong shouted into Bomi and Eunji’s ears. They did not budge a bit, even though she shouted as loud as she could. “YAAAA!!!!” She started pulling their bed sheet and shaking them, along with the help of Naeun. Hayoung was still asleep with Sungjong. They ignored her and continued lazing in bed although they were up.

Chorong sighed. “Plan B, Naeun. Go get the ice from the freezer.” said Chorong, who was preparing to take a bucket of water, until the two of them ‘woke up’ suddenly. “Good morning Chorong!!” Bomi hugged her and went to the toilet. Eunji did the same to Naeun. Chorong and Naeun then left the two to their own and headed down, to the room where Woohyun and Myungsoo were still asleep.

“Wake up Nam Woohyun!!” Chorong whispered into his ear. He smiled sheepishly and pulled her on the bed, into his embrace. “Ya!!” She liked it but was embarrassed as Naeun was there. “It’s okay I’ll leave.” Naeun giggled and went out even before she could wake Myungsoo up. I’ll just let him sleep…

“Nam Woohyun!” She hit his shoulder lightly while facing him. “Wake up you pig!” She hit him again but he just laid there on his bed. “What do you want for breakfast?” Chorong asked, knowing that he’s awake and lazy to move. “Your love.” He never fails to give her a cheesy answer every time. Chorong rolled her eyes and asked him again.

“I’m serious!! Gimme your love.” He said, pouting his lips.

“What the hell Nam Woohyun… Just wake up!! If not you got no breakfast okay?” Chorong tried pushing him but he was too strong. “I’ll not let you go until I get a kiss from you.” He hugged her tighter and opened his eyes a bit to look at her. She then gave him a quick peck and signalled him to let go.

“That’s not even a kiss, Park Chorong ssi.” He snickered.

Woohyun smirked and went on top of her. “Y-Yah Nam Woohyun… What are you doing…?” She looked at him in the eye as he slowly came closer to her.

How can he still be so hot in the morning…

Her heartbeat got faster and her ears instantly turned bright red. Her breathing got even heavier with the strong gaze that he looked at her. He immediately went in for a kiss. Once their lips met, Chorong can’t control herself too. It just got deeper and deeper. It was going to get even more intense until Woohyun calmed themselves down. They knew when to stop before it gets ‘out of control’.

Chorong fixed her clothes and got out of Woohyun’s bed. “Meet you downstairs later.” She gave him another peck and went to the first floor to make breakfast with Eunji a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter