chapter 27

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Son Naeun’s not it?!” Raejoon slammed the table after hearing Jae Oh’s report. “Yah. Both Jae and I didn’t see any blue light. None at all.”

“Hyung, calm down. I just received a message from the headquarters that the Guardian in Apink is not dating. It only comes down to 3 members. Kim Namjoo, Jung Eunji and Yoon Bomi.” Daesuk said.

“I think it’s Namjoo.”

“Same.”

“Bomi or Eunji for me though.”

“Jung Eunji.”

Raejoon heard all the members’ guesses. He had someone in mind from the start too. “Me too. Kim Namjoo.” He voiced out his guess. “I think that most of us here chose Namjoo right? Let’s go with her.” The rest agreed with Raejoon.

“Hyung, but what about the plan? We don’t have any yet.”

“I have one. All prepared.” Raejoon smirked.

 

That evening

“WHAT?! KIM MYUNGSOO? HE DID?!” Chorong was fuming mad just by hearing what Naeun said. “That bastard. I’m going to find him now.” She stood up and was ready to go. Eunji pulled her back. She knows that Myungsoo wouldn’t do something like that.

“Calm down unnie. It might not be Myungsoo. The Myungsoo I know is not like that. Once he likes or loves something, he’ll be obsessed with it for a very very long time. And it’s only that one thing. He wouldn’t cheat on Naeun.” Eunji said. Chorong did sat back down, but was still angered over the fact that Myungsoo might have done that, as well as the other members.

“Sungjong went out with Myungsoo that day right? Just wait for him to wake up. Then the truth will be revealed. It really might not be Myungsoo. It might be the stupid Devins who did all these. Or just that Lee Taemin.” Eunji managed to calm everyone down. She had her trust in Myungsoo that he wouldn’t do all these.

“Naeun ah… you have us… Don’t be so sad. It really might be like what Eunji had just said.” Bomi patted her shoulder and wiped her tears away. “But… Myungsoo is in the picture…”

 

 

“Myungsoo ah! We’re ordering pizza and chicken-“ Sungyeol was cut off as Myungsoo opened the door and replied with a short “No.” He walked pass Sungyeol while putting his hood on. He went out of the house without another word.

“They really broke up… very badly.” Hoya mumbled. “But Why though?..." He asked, frowning and continued,"Myungsoo was hella loyal to her.”

The rest just shrugged. They didn’t ask Myungsoo about it yet. They wanted to wait for him to tone down himself a bit before asking. “The girls should know about it already. Chorong or Eunji might call.”

“Eunji?” Sunggyu looked at Woohyun weirdly. “Yea… hyung…. I know that she calls you almost every day.” He grinned delightfully at the sight of Sunggyu blushing a bit. “What? There’s nothing. Let’s just focus on other things first. I personally think that Devins might be the one doing all these .” He said, diverting their attention.

“Yeah… There’s no way that Naeun and Myungsoo will break up suddenly.” Dongwoo and the rest agreed with what Sunggyu had just said. “The Devins influenced Taemin to do all sorts of things. Then all this happened….?” Sungyeol commented with uncertainty.

“If only Sungjong wasn’t ‘asleep’ now… maybe we could’ve went back to the past and see what happened.” Woohyun sighed. Everything was just not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter