chapter 22

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This month’s project work. You all need to form groups of 3 and try to act out a scene, according to a drama of your choice. It can be a Korean drama, English drama, Chinese drama, or others. Changes can be made to the scene. Oh and if you don’t want to remake drama, you can remake a scene in a book too.”

“What if there’s a kiss scene?” A student at the front asked the professor. “Woooo!!” The rest cheered and laughed at the question. “You can fake it but if you do it for real then… maybe I’ll add some points. Since it takes courage.” The professor replied and the only two couples in class cheered.

“Aish…”

“Argh… My girlfriend’s in another class…”

“Haiz..”

“Calm down!” The professor quieten the class down and told them to find out more details on the class website then released them.

“One group?” Sunggyu turned around and asked Eunji. “Yess okay. Then we only need one more person… Ya Kim Kibum!” Eunji called Key over. “Yea?” Key transferred from Muyngsoo’s class to be with Eunji and Sunggyu. “You have a group?” Eunji asked. Key shook his head. “Join us then…” Sunggyu was hesitant as he felt that Key was very close to Eunji. He didn’t like that feeling.

• • • • • • • • •

“So, this lesson is more of a free lesson time for you all to choreograph your dance moves for the competition. I have an important meeting so you all manage yourselves. I need to see at least the basics by next lesson, which is one week later. Do your own stretching.” The instructor said and left them on their own.

“Yes!!! Hey hey let’s cut lesson!!” A group of guys walked out of the classroom, followed by a few girls. Gradually, there was only Hoya, Bomi, Naeun, Myungsoo and the twins from Devins, Jae and Jae Oh. Myungsoo and Hoya were glaring at the two since the start of the lesson.

“Wanna fight? Puny…” Jae smirked as he intentionally bump into Myungsoo’s shoulders while walking out. “Oops sorry.” He said sarcastically, which flared Myungsoo up. “Calm down…” Hoya held Myungsoo back, before anything gets worst.

“They’re so annoying I swear…” Myungsoo clenched his fists and hit the wall to release his anger. “Myung don’t be angry okay?” Naeun held Myungsoo’s hands and calmed him down. Myungsoo smiled and nodded. “Let’s focus on the dance first.”

They selected a song that suited them and started on choreographing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter