chapter 30

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung… should we go back and see what actually happened? I’m scared that they won’t even have a second chance if we drag on…and… I heard from a batchmate that Taemin and Naeun are quite close lately…” Sungjong told the rest, who were still awake. They agreed. They’ve been waiting for this moment. None of them could time travel except for Sungjong.

“Wait… Do you want to call Myungsoo down?” Dongwoo suggested. Hoya shook his head. “Sungyeol and Woohyun just brought Myungsoo back. He’s drunk as hell. Let him rest for a while. We’ll just tell him when he becomes sober. I don’t have any classes tomorrow.”

 

A few days before the break up

“There’s this guy who looks exactly the same as Kim Myungsoo. He should know me so just go to this address and say Grandfather is here. He’ll know.”

 

Taemin followed the old man’s instruction, with the Devins influencing his mind and tempting him to do it. “Grandfather is here!” Taemin shouted after he knocked on the door. A guy, who looks exactly like Myungsoo appeared. “Heol… You really do look like Kim Myungsoo… just more geeky and with specs.” Taemin commented. The “Myungsoo” let Taemin in and started working on it immediately. The thought of getting closer to Naeun made him excited.

“You have a girlfriend right? Invite her over. We’ll just do the thing now and get it over with. My cousin is starting to be suspicious.”

 

A girl came over in a few minutes time. The “Myungsoo” dressed up exactly as how Myungsoo would normally dress like. Taemin took the pictures of the two acting like Myungsoo was having an affair with an unknown girl until he was satisfied.

 

What he did not know was that the 2 people were actually members of Devin. Jae and Dil hong. Jae originally had this power but Dil hong got it recently after getting his 4th ability.

 

Just like that, Taemin was fooled big time, under Devin’s influence.

 

Present

 

They took a look at everything and were just speechless at how clueless Taemin was as well as how Devins thought of a plan like that. “I’m so going to tell unnie like right now…” Hayoung said and ran back to Sungjong’s room to take her phone. She’s agitated about how everything is just messed up and none of them knows the truth.

The members just sat around in the living room, not saying anything. Currently, It’s 1 vs 1. They won them once though Key and Taemin, and lost once because of this situation. They know that Devins are planning something now, but they just can’t find out what. The ascrotaphys too. They can’t find out the location or anything. Everything is just screwed up. The only thing they can try to fix now will be Myungsoo and Naeun. At least there’s some hope as Sungjong is back and they went to check out what happened.

 

 

Next morning

 

Sungjong, accompanied with Sungyeol, drove Hayoung back to change her clothes as she made an impromptu decision to stay over. At the meantime, Sungjong and Sungyeol told the girls the truth. Naeun didn’t tell the girls as she had a hard time digesting the fact as well.

“I knew it man… I just want to smack Devins one by one across their faces.” Eunji clenched her fists out of anger. “They just won’t leave Naeun alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter