chapter 32

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“1 hour already passed… Why isn’t he up yet?” Naeun asked the nurse who came to check on Myungsoo’s condition. She held his hand tightly, hoping that everything is alright.

“He’s asleep now. The drug wore off already. His body is worn out after the surgery and looking that he wasn’t in a very good state before the accident, he’ll just be resting now. Don’t need to worry.” The nurse patted Naeun’s back while walking out.

“Don’t worry Naeun ah…” Chorong came into the room, comforting Naeun. “Sungjong, Hayoung, Namjoo and Sungyeol went back to the campus for classes. The rest of us need to go around 2 to 3 hours later… You’ll be on your own until 5pm, when the maknaes come back... You’ll be okay right?” She asked. Chorong was hella worried about Naeun’s mental and physical wellbeing after the shock. She certainly didn’t want Naeun to be left alone but she had no choice.

Naeun nodded her head. “I’ll be okay on my own…” She smiled faintly, sending Chorong out of the room. “Naeun ah, I left a box of Kimchi fried rice in there. A bottle of sparkling water too. Remember to eat it!” Chorong reminded Naeun from outside. Naeun didn’t answer but Chorong knew that Naeun heard and understood her.

“I’m worried…” Choronng rested her head on Woohyun’s shoulder while they and the rest patiently stayed in their personal waiting room. Woohyun caressed her head. He knew that words couldn’t comfort her as much as action. She had to see Naeun feeling better in order for herself to feel better. All that he could do then was just be right by her side.

 

 

Back in college

“We’re done for the day. You can go.” The instructor dismissed Namjoo and Sungyeol’s dance class. Sungyeol swept out his phone right away, calling the rest to ask if Myungsoo is up yet.

“He’s resting now.” Sungyeol told Namjoo what he heard from the rest. Both of them were relieved that nothing bad happened while recovering. Dilhong walked passed them with a smirk on his face. “Sad. Sad. Sad. Wonder who did that to your pathetic friend. Sad indeed.” He snickered sarcastically before walking out. “AISH I KNEW IT!!” Sungyeol became enraged and shouted at the ignorant figure. Half of the class who were still inside the dance studio had their attention on Sungyeol.

“Yeol ah, don’t fight here! Let’s just go to the hospital now…” Namjoo whispered to him, holding him back. She could feel Sungyeol’s muscles tensing up. His fists were also clenched tightly. Sungyeol calmed down a bit once he heard Namjoo’s voice but still had the urge to punch that jerk right in his face.

“Pathetic…” Sungyeol heard what Dilhong said from afar. Guardians have a much better hearing than normal humans.

“I knew that it was Devins who did that… It wouldn’t be anyone else but them…” Sungyeol mumbled while heading out with Namjoo. “Ya, don’t do anything stupid.” Namjoo told him. Sungyeol by now, was too agitated to even listen to Namjoo.

“YA KWON DILHONG!!” Sungyeol grabbed his shoulder and punched his face, making him land straight down on the floor. “IT’S OH DILHONG NOT KWON DILHONG!!!” He gave Sungyeol a punch back. Sungyeol wasn’t shaken. He kicked Dilhong and pressed him on the ground.

Everyone stopped and looked at the fight. Namjoo was taken aback by the current situation happening before her eyes. “LEE SUNG YEOL!!!” She screamed while trying to hold him by his bag strap. However, Sungyeol’s strength is much stronger than hers. She couldn’t do anything.

“Go back to your . Stop fighting when you know you can’t.” Dilhong growled. “Look who’s on the ground YOU MOTHERER!!” Sungyeol shouted right in his face. “And what did you just call Namjoo? ? YOU ING KIDDING ME?! You can insult me all you want... ONCE YO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter