chapter 31

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank god that the place is not far… Naeun thought as she looked out of the window panickly from both sides to see there’s any crowd.

Then she saw it.

“Mister, please stop here. Thanks! Keep the changed.” Naeun said as fast as she could and rushed there.

“KIM MYUNGSOO!!” She shook the seemingly lifeless body on the ground. He was in a much worse state than she thought. Unknowingly, tears just flowed out. It aches her to see Myungsoo on the ground all bloody.

“Are you the girl I called just now? This is his phone. The ambulance is arriving.” Someone from the crowd handed her Myungsoo’s phone. Their photo was still set as his lock screen. It hurt her more. She grabbed Myungsoo’s hand and wept non stop. “He asked me to call you before he passed out.”

The siren of the ambulance could be heard. In a second or so, the ambulance is already in front of them, carrying Myungsoo into the ambulance. Naeun followed along. She had to.

 

Meanwhile

 

“Where’s Naeun? Isn’t she in the campus a while ago?” Namjoo was finding and calling her but she wasn’t seen at all nor did she answer her phone. Sungyeol shrugged. Namjoo had to return Naeun her book she accidentally put in Namjoo’s bag. Naeun can’t attend the lesson wihtou that book. Hayoung and Sungjong definitely didn’t see Naeun at all. They were at a different building.  

“Did something happen to her? Not possible right?...” Namjoo started worrying after knowing that Naeun was no where to be found. Lectures are starting in a few minute time. Just at this moment, Taemin appeared alone. Namjoo hesitated to ask. She was super uncomfortable and very angry at him.

“Ya, Lee Taemin. Did you see Naeun?” Sungyeol noticed Namjoo. So he helped her ask. “She screamed at me and left the campus. What happened though? She looked like she was going to kill me.”

“Ask yourself. Bastard.” Namjoo couldn’t take it anymore. She was going to scold more when she got a call from Naeun. She became relaxed and picked up, only to start getting tensed again.

“HUH WHAT?! ME AND YEOL WOULD HEAD THERE NOW!!” She hang up and glared at Taemin. “It’s all because of your stupid actions.” She growled while biting her teeth together.

“Yeol ah, I’ll tell you what happened. Let’s just go now. Like now!!” Namjoo pulled Sungyeol’s hand to his car.

“Myungsoo is at the hospital now!! He got into an accident. Naeun is there waiting too. I’ll send a message to the rest. Faster go!!” Namjoo shot everything out like rifle. Sungyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter