chapter 41

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

please read the previous chapters if you forgot the story!!

 

They cleared all their things on Earth and went back to their home planet together over the span of the past few days. Their parents accompanied them too.

They were welcomed by fancy things all around the city. It was the girls’ first time there, everything seems so amazing and unique. It was exactly like Earth, excluding the fact that the people there are all guardians.

“Welcome back. It’s been hard on you all for these few months.” Mr Lee told them, as they met up with him at the main headquarters. He got the workers to help put their things in another room first. “Come with me.” He led them to the storage, which was at the underground isolation storage room for the ascrotaphy.

Even though Infinite have been guardians for their whole lives, they never had a chance to be actually in the room. They only saw videos of it. Mr Lee instructed them to place the extra ascrotaphy in the storage box, and brought the girls into another room further down with the other 5 ascrotaphy.

“Please head into the box and close the door.”

The girls except for Eunji, followed what he said and went into a box-like room each and closed the door after them. Eunji and Mr Lee’s assistants there helped to put the 5 ascrotaphy into each tiny compartment beside the door.

Their parents were looking at them from above through the glass panels.

“You won’t feel anything, don’t be afraid… It’ll just be a little bit cold. It’ll last only for 10 seconds.” The guardian at the activating button told them, which did make them feel a bit better but they were still quite afraid as they couldn’t see anything happening outside.

They made sure that the area was clear, then activated the system.

After around 10 seconds, the door opened and the 5 girls came out. They couldn’t feel any difference in their body. “You can try out your skills later with the trainer at the arena. Or you can get your boyfriends.” Mr Lee smiled slyly at the last sentence. There was no way that he didn’t knew about their relationships. The girls blushed in embarrassment, especially after they spotted their parents upstairs.

After the administrative works were done, they then carried on to choose their living areas. Their parents wanted to live without their children as they knew that their children wanted to spend more time together. Moreover, they have already planned out where to live before even arriving there.

“Then, you guys?” He asked the youngsters, giving them the virtual 3D map of the planet, which allows them to zoom in or out the city. After much discussions, Myungsoo and Naeun decided to live together. They already knew that they’re inseparable. The rest lived on their own, but close to each other, in the same town. Infinite were living together previously in their own house there, but decided to take this chance and move out.

“You can also decorate or design your room at the booths below. The paint and furniture will be put there once you’ve confirmed.” He then added on, “The official promotion of your rankings will be 2 days later. Be prepared. I’ll send you more details.”

 

2 days later

The big day finally came for them. It was their promotion from a Senior Guardian to a Prince Guardian, one the highest a guardian could ever get. Only 3 guardians had succeeded and Infinite are the next 7 guardians to.

It was held in a special location, which was open to public, except for the after party celebration after the public status promotion.

“Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon aka Hoya, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo aka L, and Lee Sungjong, will be promoted to Prince Guardians.” The announcer said and signaled the assistants to put on the badge, crown and sword on them.

As they were doing that, the announcer then continued, “The guardians, also known as Infinite, had successfully protected the girls, Park Chorong, Yoon Bomi, Son Naeun, Kim Namjoo and Oh Hayoung from Devins. Including a guardian who was on mission to protect the 5 of them from a few years ago until Infinite’s success, Jung Eunji, are daughters of the 12 guardians who got the 7 missing ascrotaphy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter