chapter 34

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YA KIM MYUNGSOO !!” Sungyeol ran into the ward and hugged his friend like he was his girlfriend or whatsoever. They’ve always been very ‘affectionate’ to each other since they were young.

“Namjoo’s gonna get jealous.” He said as Sungyeol let go of him slowly. He gave Myungsoo a what-the-hell-man face. Myungsoo could sense the uneasiness in Sungyeol.

“Obviously there’s something on with you… and her.” Myungsoo emphasized as Namjoo came into the ward with Naeun, after their little girls talk outside. Sungyeol tried to calm himself and blank out his mind. Yep. That kiss incident was still inside his head.

He made everything more awkward. Thanks to the kiss he didn’t even plan.

Namjoo kept avoiding Sungyeol as she came in, not even once did her eyes meet Sungyeol’s. Nevertheless, the ride to the hospital was awkward too. She hated that atmosphere. A lot. She just told Naeun about it outside since she felt that something was very weird between them.

“Feeling better?” Namjoo asked Myungsoo who was eyeing her and Sungyeol suspiciously.

He nodded in reply but his eyes were still scanning the both of them back and forth. “What happened? Honestly something did happen right?” He asked openly. Namjoo’s ears went red immediately. So did Sungyeol’s. But he kept a poker face.

“Hell no. Why would something ever happen between us?” He laughed, breaking the awkward silence floating in the air.

 

YA! I’ll just tell you after you are discharged. . He sent Myungsoo a message through mind communication.

 

Knew it. Myungsoo had a slight smirk on his face.

 

Screw you Kim bloody Myungsoo...!!!

 

The Next Week

 

Myungsoo was discharged as he recovered at an alarming speed. Mainly because he was a guardian. Sunggyu and the guys explained the situation to Myungsoo and Eunji, who was there for the meeting.

“Ah… So what’s their relation to ‘2’?” He asked.

“I wasn’t sure at first… but then another thing came yesterday.”

 

 

Yesterday

 

“Ya ya ya… Dilhong sent me an email…” Sungyeol unlocked his phone and showed the rest.

 

 

Having a hard time?

02080210.

This should be easy.

You better watch out.

We will get you.

 

Oh and most importantly …

Happy birthday 2 u.

Wishing you good luck.

I saw, that day.

You and her, Kim Namjoo.

 

 

“Happy birthday? What the hell is he talking about?” Sungyeol frowned while reading it. He don’t get the email at all. “And why is Namjoo even mentioned?!”

“Maybe they saw the kiss…” Hoya said. It’s not even a secret amongst them anymore. Sungyeol the guys because he didn’t fell that he should hide the fact from them. But more than half of them already knew before he said. Gosh he was mad at Myungsoo for telling the rest before he does.

“Ya! Tsk…” Sungyeol hoped they didn’t. It’s a memory he wants to erase. All because of his stupid action.

 

“They’re just asking for it huh…” Woohyun clenched his fists. Chorong’s birthday being mentioned is just bothering him a lot. “We still have time. I’ll figure it out. Wait… are the 0210 and 2 bolded?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter