Kiss Me

Put Two and Two Together — A Oneshot Collection Featuring SeKai

    

KISS ME
PG-16 / 2537 words / fluff, romance / Sehun's first kiss is completely ruined by Kim Jongin. Or is it?

Shut up and kiss me, idiot.

Sehun always thinks (or daydreams, most of the time) that his first kiss will be magical, like those Disney princesses and those romantic scenes in the movies he has watched (He blames Baekhyun for his recent obsession with different Disney movies). He usually thinks that he’ll feel the butterflies waking up and slowly come alive inside his stomach as his body tingles in pure excitement and you know, those other crappy stuff that couples talk about.

Well, who knew that he would be wrong?


Sehun stabs his kimchi with his chopstick, poking it continuously as he steals glances at the two boys sitting right in front of him. Jongin has his arm around Kyungsoo’s slightly narrows shoulders (Sehun will be killed if Kyungsoo knows what he’s thinking about his shoulders) as Jongin leans closer to the smaller boy. He feels a lump growing inside his throat, finding it hard to gulp it down as Jongin whispers something in Kyungsoo’s ear, making the other boy release a fond chuckle.

He stabs through his kimchi once more, hoping it can distract his attention for the time being before he feels Baekhyun leaning against his side, his head falling on his broad shoulders. He tries to shrug the other male off of his shoulder but Baekhyun’s fingers wrap themselves around his hand under the table, squeezing it slightly.

Sehun tries once more to lean away but Baekhyun leans close enough for Sehun to feel his hot breath passing through his neck, sending a shiver down his spine. He catches sight of Jongin’s halted actions and his lips turned down into a slightly frown but Sehun thinks he’s only dreaming.

“Pretend I’m whispering something funny to you,” Baekhyun whispers in his ears whilst giving his hand a reassuring squeeze. “Just pretend to laugh while he’s still looking at us.”

Sehun gulps and forces a laugh to escape his lips, his laugh sounding more like a choked cough. He steals a glance at Jongin and he sees a half-smirk forming on his lips before Sehun pulls his lips downwards in discontentment, letting Baekhyun’s head fall off of his shoulder.

He abruptly stands from his chair, almost upsetting his own chair as he slings a bag strap over his shoulder before stalking away, ignoring his other friends’ shouts of confusion. He doesn’t turn around and completely misses the saddened look that Jongin spares him.


To be very honest, Sehun has been nursing this crush he has on Jongin for years already and he hates himself for not even confessing to the tanned male. He tries to drop very subtle hints but Jongin just takes them as friendly gestures and laughs it off, hurting Sehun’s heart slightly.

He clearly remembers how Jongin’s cheeks turn into bright pink when he asks him who he likes.

“I don’t like anybody,” He clears his throat and darts his attention away from him, eyeing his homework instead.

“You do.”

“I don’t.”

“Yes, you do. It’s written all over your face.” Jongin doesn’t respond but his whole face flushes in embarrassment as he ignores Sehun’s blunt remark. Sehun worries his lower lip between his teeth as he clasps his hands tightly in nervousness.

“Who do you like?”

“I’m not telling.”

Well, at least he already admitted he likes somebody, Sehun thinks as he glances at Jongin’s face, which is cooling down slightly. He racks his brain for any close answers and a frown automatically makes its way up to his lips when he realizes that Jongin seems a bit touchy with Kyungsoo nowadays.

“Do you like Kyungsoo hyung?”

It takes a few heartbeats before Jongin’s face flushes again and Sehun already gets his answer.

He ignores how his heart breaks slowly into little pieces.

He lets a sigh slip past the seams of his lips as he rushes his way towards the library, hoping he can clear his head for a while.


He rests his forehead against one of the shelves, his head throbbing painfully. He skips his next classes, hoping his headache can go away but it only worsen, making him groan in irritancy. He scans the row of books sitting in the shelves before giving up and finally deciding to just take a nap instead.

He’s about to take a seat at the nearby table when his ears perked up when he picks up a familiar voice flowing near the table. He glances to his right and hidden behind the shelves are Jongin and Kyungsoo talking seriously. He furrows his eyebrows and takes a closer step, not really minding the fact that he’s invading the privacy of others right now.

He hears a string of mumbles from Jongin before he manages to take a peek of him. He's leaning against the bookcase with Kyungsoo across him, his arm crossed over his chest. Sehun is about to walk away when he hears Jongin speaking once more, his voice filled with sincerity and love...?

"...So, that's why I really like you. Will you please be mine?" 

Sehun lets his feet take him away, his chest squeezing painfully.


Kyungsoo and Baekhyun shift in their seats uncomfortably whilst stealing glances at the two boy across them. Sehun is too busy stabbing his salad with his chopsticks, not bothering to glance up to see the other people in the table staring back at him worriedly. He's been terrifyingly silent for the past week and even though they should have gotten used to Sehun's silence, seeing him stabbing his food with his chopsticks and not eating them is definitely a bad sign.

Jongin arrives at the table, ready to take a seat beside the brown-haired male when Sehun abruptly stands up, almost knocking off his chair once more. Jongin pulls his lips into a frown before slamming his tray on the table and making a move to grab Sehun's wrist. Tha pale boy looks a bit shocked and even before he can recover, Jongin manhandles him as he brings him out of the cafeteria, trying his best to ignore Sehun's rude remarks and insults thrown at him.

He brings him to the locker area, pushing him against one of the lockers located there. Sehun's back lands against the metallic locker, a loud thud echoing in the room as a wince slipping past his thin pair. He feels Jongin's warmth enveloping his own as the tanned male presses himself against Sehun, his lips ghosting over his neck and sending shivers down his spine.

"You're avoiding me," Jongin states before raising his head to meet Sehun's nervous gaze on him. Sehun tries his best not to fidget but damn it, Kim Jongin is so ing near and I even feel him breathing what the ing hell-

"And why do you care?" He lets a scoff roll off his tongue as he tries to push Jongin off of him by placing his palms against his chest (Oh my god, his chest. What the ing hell is this guy even eating? Oh , it's so toned-) but Jongin grabs his wrists in a flash. He pins them above his head and leans close once more, his hot breath keeps on hitting against Sehun's slightly parted pink lips.

"Jongin, let go of me."

"No."

"Go away and just ing go to your boyfriend!" Jongin widens his eyes in shock, his fingers pressing against Sehun's wrists loosens but he keeps his body close enough to block any possible runaway plans that Sehun is probably making. Sehun lets a groan of irritance slip past his lips as he tries to stomp down on Jongin's foot, only have Jongin's lips hovering his own, making him slam his back against the locker once more but in a more painful way. He ignores the pain nevertheless.

"Don't even try to escape," Jongin warns as he lowers his gaze on Sehun's thin pair, his tongue darting out to swipe along his own lower lip. Sehun wants to burst out crying because Kim Jongin is so seductive, what the hell-

"Or else what?" Sehun mentally gives himself for not stuttering embarrassingly but Jongin has his lips turn up into a subtle smirk as he raises his hand, his thumb swiping lightly along Sehun's sharp jawline. He presses his pair against the corner of Sehun's thin lips and Sehun automatically feels his insides burst in joy and nervousness. 

"Or else I'll kiss you. I'll kiss you so hard until you're out of breath so you'll know how I feel whenever you take my breath away."

What the .

What the actual .

"But..."

"But what?" Jongin's voice drops into a seductive whisper as he trails butterflies kisses along his neck, his lips pressing a bit longer when it reaches near his clothed collarbones. Sehun tightens his grip on Jongin's blazer, unconsciously pulling him close as he lays his head on Jongin's shoulder, his breathing becoming uneven and heavy.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Sehun raises his head from Jongin's broad shoulder and gaze at him with so much intensity and curiosity. Jongin feels his face flush in embarrassment as he lowers his head slightly, his bangs falling smoothly across his forehead and hiding his eyes from Sehun's viewpoint temporarily. Sehun feels his stomach clenches, making him grit his teeth in anger when he realizes what's happening.

", you're such an , Jongin." Sehun's voice is filled with so much venom and disgust, making Jongin cringe away. Sehun lays his hands on Jongin's tone chest, gathering all his courage and stregth but Jongin quickly recovered, pushing back to the lockers and laying his lips straight to Sehun's thin ones. Sehun widens his eyes as Jongin harshly grazes his teeth along Sehun's lower lip as his hands roam around Sehun's sides, his fingertips pressing harder when it comes to his waist. He pulls it with his teeth and on it greedily, making the younger male moan, letting Jongin grab the oppurtunity to shove his tongue down the pale boy's throat.

Jongin lets his tongue lazily explores Sehun's wet cavern, tasting the other as if it's going to be the last time they're going to make out. Sehun barely holds on to Jongin's blazer but Jongin has his arms around his waist, pressing him against his body and his back resting coolly against the locker. Jongin tugs on his lower lip, swiping his tongue along it before releasing it and pulling away to glance at the younger male's reaction with nervousness.

Sehun feels like the breath is knocked out of his lungs as he curls his fingers on Jongin's blazer repeatedly, his eyes glancing down on the floor instead of the tanned male's face. Jongin looks apologetic as he presses a kiss on top of Sehun's head, making the butterflies come alive in his stomach. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Sehun takes his eyes off the marble floor and averts his attention to Jongin's apologetic face, making his insides melt. He quietly presses his lips against Jongin's, feeling the butterflies come alive once more and the dizziness dawns on him as he moves his thin pair against Jongin's unresponding ones. He pulls his lips away from Jongin's, gazing back at him with pink cheeks but once realizing that Jongin does have a boyfriend, he feels rather ashamed that he actually enjoyed kissing Jongin.

"Don't tell this to anyone. Your boyfriend might get angry at me." Sehun lowers his voice into a whisper, his eyes widening terrifyingly as he drops his fingers from Jongin's wrinkled blazer. He tries to step away but Jongin holds him back, pressing multple kisses along his neck, his teeth grazing slightly against the soft and pale skin of the boy. 

"I don't have a boyfriend." Jongin murmurs against his neck gently, his hot breath ghosting over his neck and sending shivers down Sehun's spine. Sehun furrows his eyebrows and tries to pull his body away from Jongin's seductive touches, gazing back at him with so mcuh confusion in his eyes.

"But what about Kyungsoo?"

"What about him?"

"Didn't you confess to him in the library?" He tries not to make his voice bitter but his emotions are too strong right now. Jongin looks back at him in confusion and in a snap, he's laughing with his arms clutched around his stomach. Sehun finds it offending though.

"I didn't confess to him, you idiot!"

"What?!" Now, Sehun feels even more muddled as he gazes helplessly at Jongin, who's trying to bite back his laughter as he pulls Sehun once more in an embrace, his chin laying on Sehun's broad shoulder. He presses a kiss on the clothed skin, sending a sweet chill down Sehun's spine. He rubs his hands down Sehun's waist, pressing the pads of his fingertips once more as he presses a soft kiss against the column of Sehun's neck.

"I was actually," He pulls away from the embrace and his whole face flushes as he directs his attention to the floor instead. "Practicing on how to confess to... y-you."

His voice breaks at the end of the sentence and Sehun has to bite back his giggle when he sees how flushed Jongin's face is. He simply pulls the corners of his lips into a smile as he holds out his hand and laces his fingers with Jongin, whose face flushes even more, if that's possible.

"I honestly thought you're confessing to Kyungsoo." Sehun murmurs as he ducks his head, embarrassed but he is still able to catch sight of the realization dawning onto Jongin's face. Jongin grips on his fingers, pulling him close before brushing his lips lightly against Sehun's earlobe.

"No wonder you were avoiding me."

"I'm sorry," Sehun's voice rises a tone higher as he buries his face on Jongin's shoulder, his arms automatically wrapping themselves around Jongin's waist. "I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions."

"It's alright," Jongin lets a laugh slip past the seam of his lips as he Sehun's hair with his fingers running through the soft strands, his lips brushing against the top of Sehun's head once more. "I should have cleared the misunderstanding right from the start."

"You were flirting with him." Sehun deadpans, his eyes narrowing into a glare but Jongin only shows him a smirk as he presses his lips onto Sehun's thin ones for a quick second, making Sehun's eyes widen in surprise.

"Is my boyfriend jealous?"

"And who said I'm your boyfriend already?" Jongin releases a subtle chuckle as he leans in close to peck Sehun's lips for numerous times, muttering under his breath how adorable Sehun is. Sehun would be lying if he would say that his heart didn't flutter at Jongin's sweet gestures.

"Are you sure that you like me?"

"More than 100% sure."

"You can't flirt with other people if you choose me to be your boyfriend." Sehun's fingers skims across Jongin's blazer, climbing up until it arrives at the nape of Jongin's neck, his fingers automatically curling themeslves onto Jongin's nape. Jongin pulls his lips into a lazy smile before shrugging nonchalantly as he cradles Sehun's pale face in his hands, closing the distance real quick between them, his lips attacking Sehun's ones as he murmurs his answer against Sehun's lips.

"I'll take the deal."


 author's notes
↳ i don't know what i just wrote. it's so fluffy af. i really want to write angst soon and i don't even know why. and by the way, i might be starting a new fanfic featuring sekai soon! so look forward because i'll be starting to write it soon. heh. c':