One More Wrong Turn

Put Two and Two Together — A Oneshot Collection Featuring SeKai

    

ONE MORE WRONG TURN
PG  / 1044 words / romance, angst, fluff / Jongin gets into an accident and Sehun s too worried (That is, according to Jongin).

Please always take care of yourself.

"Didn't I tell you to take care of yourself?" Sehun drops his voice into a whisper before his eyes glance down at their intertwined fingers. Jongin's face is scrunched up and a wince falls from his lips when Sehun accidentally brushes his thumb against the injured part of his hand.

"Sorry." Sehun mumbles before trying to retract his hand from Jongin's hold but the tanned male only tightened his grip on his hand, refusing to show signs of letting go anytime soon. A softened look passes through Sehun's pale face before leaning over to press a lingering kiss on top of his head. His free hand runs through Jongin's brown locks, brushing away his bangs that are obscuring his vision.

Jongin raises his head before a relaxed smile climbs to his lips without any effort as he leans in to Sehun's touch. Sehun lets himself press close to Jongin's side as they both lay on the hospital bed, completely exhausted because of the previous events.

Sehun reaches over to press a soft kiss against the corner of Jongin's upturned lips. They snuggle closer to each other, calming down once hearing each other's hearts beating steadily whilst hearing the footsteps eachoing in the warden. They can hear the murmur of the other members outside the room but they tuned the noise out.

Jongin lays his head against Sehun's chest comfortably before a sigh slips past his lips, letting his injured hand wrap around Sehun's wrist to pull him even closer, even though it's physically impossible already. A breathy laugh escapes Sehun's lips before leaning forward to mold their lips, fitting and sliding against each other perfectly. 

They've always been a perfect pair; although they're contrasting in some points, they still managed to meet halfway and fall in love behind all those cameras sneaking around. They keep it low, in order not to raise any suspicion within the company and its outside boundaries, knowing exactly that it will cause an uproar in the media. 

Jongin lets his free hand tangle in Sehun's locks, sighing in pleasure against his lips before pulling away to take a glance at the male in front of him. He really wonders how Sehun even fell for him but then again, he doesn't want to think about these kind of ideas anymore - Sehuns is his now. He owns Sehun and Sehun owns him. 

What more can he actually ask for?

"How did you even injured yourself?" Sehun's fingers skims around his waist but he withdraws his hand almost immediately upon seeing the pain dawning on Jongin's expression. He mumbles another low apology before Jongin shakes his head tiredly, the corners of his lips turning into a small smile before he brushes Sehun's bangs away to gaze at his soulful brown orbs.

"I...I think I fell during one of the performances. I was walking down the extended stage and I accidentally fell," He pauses before shrugging his shoulders in a nonchalant way, an easy smile n his lips before he continues. "It's no big deal."

Sehun furrows his eyebrows and a scowl twists his lips before he shakes his head stubbornly. He sends a glae at Jongin's direction before prodding his index finger at Jongin's chest.

"What do you mean it's no big deal? It's a big deal, Jongin." Sehun lets a sigh fall from his lips before snuggling close to Jongin once more, laying his head against his chest, fingers brushing against Jongin's not injured hand.

"You don't know how ing worried I was when manager hyung came and you had to limp towards the van because of your injuries," Sehun releases a shaky breath, holding back the tears threatening to fall from his eyes before he raises his head to lock gazes with Jongin's own sorrowful brown orbs.

"I thought you were badly injured again and you wouldn't be able to perform with us." Sehun tries to swallow down his tears but he suddenly feels them falling from his eyes non-stop, making him bury his face in his hands out of pure embarrassment. A softened smile tugs on Jongin's lips before he grabs hold of Sehun's hands, wincing slightly when he moves his injured hand but he manages to ignore the pain for most of the part.

He removes them from Sehun 's face (although it's quite a pain since Sehun keeps on trying to stubbornly bury his face in his hands) before letting his fingers brush against Sehun's cheek, the tears are warm on his skin. Sehun is sniffling as he rubs his eyes using his fingers, brushing away the tears running down from his eyes. Jongin sinks down his teeth onto his lower lip, biting back the laughter threatening to slip past his lips.

Alhough Sehun tries to act manly on stage, he cries often right in front of Jongin, especially when the problems are burdening him too much and he needs someone to share their shoulder for him to cry on. He lets Sehun rub away the tears running down his eyes before he presses a feather-like kiss against Sehun's thin pair, holding his hand firmly in his grip.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you worried," Jongin mumbles against his lips before puliing him slightly to press their foreheads together, their breathing become shallow. "I'll try my best to recover soon and I promise I'll try to avoid accidents as much as I can."

The look that passes on Sehun's face resembles something like satisfaction before a smile appears on his lips, pulling him close once more to mold their lips perfectly. Jongin lets himself melt in Sehun's amrs for a while before he pulls once more, drinking in sight of Sehun gazing back at him, eyes filled so much love and sincerity.

", I love you so much." Jongin's voice lowers into a whisper before leaning forward to press his lips against Sehun once more, enjoying every bit of taste that Sehun has to offer. A wide smile breaks out on Sehun's pair, allowing himself to indulge in Jongin's sweet taste.

He doesn't really care if they can't go out to the public and let the world know they're in love. He's already contented by this, anyway.

Yes, he can definitely live this way.


 author's notes
↳ I'M CRYING RN BC JONGIN IS REALLY IN THE HOSPITAL RN AND OMG, PLEASE GET WELL SOON, JONGIN! and exo's concert has finally ended! i was crying during the whole time and thEIR NEW SONGS ARE JUST- ♥ YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THEM GUYS. AND CALL ME DADDY IS JUST AFJASDFJAJK I CANNOT. I WAS SPAMMING MY TWITTER BC IT'S EXO CONCERT LOL. IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO EXO'S NEW SONGS, HERE YOU GO. no, wait, i'm not sure if i should share it omf. you can find them on youtube anyway hahaha. and also, here's a footage of jongin's fall. :(( click me! pls leave your feedback! heh. :)))

p.s: it's my exam week next week so... wish me luck! :)