eight

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin’s

 

 

I wondered around my room.

It’s Saturday and I should be going out just like the other kids but nahh.. I don’t want to. Home seemd nice and I can eat freely, being in my dreamland or even watch my favourite drama marathon. I just not a socialize type of person because people made me afraid. Well, sometimes.

I walked past Jimin’s room and then Chanyeol’s  till I met the balcony. Mom had a business running outside while dad was outstation for the whole week. I held my chin on my palm facing another house in front of me. 

Dush!

I looked back and I found my window broke. What the hell?! Then, I saw a boy running away with another three following him behind.

“Yah!” I ran outside, wearing my coat and boots on since it’s freezing outside.

“Come on, keep on running, hyung!” I heard him. I was furious but I just let it slip off. But what am I going to tell mom and dad or even Chanyeol about this. I ran inside back, upstairs and tried to figure a solution. I bit my lower lip and wondering around the upstairs living room. I was all screwed out when I heard a click at the door.

“I’m home!” I let out of relieved when I heard Jimin’s voice.

“Jimin! Jimin!” I shouted and he climbed all the way up to here. He didn’t even have the time to open his coat when he met me wondering around the living room.

He found out about the broken window when he saw it behind me.  

“What the.. Yah! What were you thinking?!” His eyes were fully round and walked past me to look at the broken window. Half of the window glasses were on the ground, scattered.

He carefully examined it and he found a baseball ball hiding behind the cupboard. He brought it to me. It must the ball from the boy who running away from me just now. I tried to remember his figure but all I can think of his black hair and he was wearing a dark red t-shirt with a snapback on his head.

“Whose ball is this?”

“A boy..” I said slowly.

“Excuse me?” He looked like I’m owning him an explanation when he looked at me with his left eyebrows raised. He also crossed his arm which made me felt irritating.

“Long story but he maybe broke the glass window.”

“And I’m going to believe you because..” I glared at him.

“It’s not even my fault, Jim.” I tried to sound calm and smile at him.

Jimin was staring at the baseball and then looked back at. He snorted then left, leaving me dumbfounded. I called him again and went into his room. He removed the coat onto his bed and sat down on the floor, leaning against the bed. I sat next to him and bit my lip, worrying about the broken window. Jimin’s silent killed me. He even browsed the ball just to see any signs. But there was nothing there, just a few scratches. Maybe it has been used for the time being because the dirt on it was still new. Sounded like a detective? Yeah, I think so.. 

I got up and wanting to leave the room but I can’t do so because what if Chanyeol was back. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

“Just tell them the truth. I’m sure mom will understand as you’re her ‘favourite’ daughter all time.” He quoted at the word favourite, sounding more like he was mocking me. I flicked his forehead lightly.

“I’m being serious here!” I walked back and forth.

“Fine.” He got up and covered the broken window with the curtains.

“As long as you prevent them from stepping to the balcony then it’s okay. Tomorrow, I’ll call someone to fix this. Just don’t get caught only for 3 days.” He reminded her. Well, Jimin is best at hiding things especially when he did some mischief. One time, he broke mom's vase which a gift from our stepdad from Paris but he got all covered by just telling the truth with his puppy eyes on. To be honest, that boy should just be grounded for a month. He's just too sly. ! I hate him for that!

I nodded and sat on the mat, facing the balcony. I securely covered it and then I heard someone was climbing upstairs.

He stopped his track by the moment he saw me sitting near the balcony and looked away. He didn’t even greet me or say hey. Well, I knew him for 2 years now and he never treated me like he treated Jimin, better than he treated me. He would act cold towards me and look me in hatred. Did I do something wrong? Or maybe mom and dad have treated me better than their boys since I’m the daughter. I just don’t know what to do to make up for him. Hmmph, Chanyeol..

I shrugged it off and continuing covered the broken window. Then, I remembered about the shattered glasses outside. I pushed it slowly and carefully not to make any noise and swept th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter