twenty-three

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Maybe this chapter would make you when curious. Hehe. So, yeah, enjoy the ride. And I wrote so so so many fastforword here. Just wanna tell you guys that, in case you’re wondering. Hee ~

 

Third person

 

Yoojin rested her forehead on the locker as she was too exhausted to go for another period of studying. Since it was only a week left until winter’s break, she got a lot of school works to do and it must be submitted right after the winter break ended. But for her now, all she needed was sleep as she didn’t sleep too much last night.

“Yoojin!” Jimin patted her head and leaned against Kyungsoo’s locker just like he always did. Yoojin looked up at in a really tired face and smiled. She then saw Hyomin was having a hard time to escape as Jungkook kept following her here and there. Seemed like there was something going on between them that made her weak smile went wider.

“So you got more projects, huh?” She unlocked her locker, nodding weakly and then sighing.  Jimin chuckled, helping her out by locking back her locker after she picked the books for the next period. But then, her eyes landed onto Kyungsoo’s locker which was next to her. She didn’t see him almost for today. Yoojin kept her eyes locked into his locker with her mind then floated in the air, recalling what have they become after two weeks past. They had been very close ever since the ‘date’. They would always meet up alone, sometimes at the corner of the library or the school field near the bushes or even behind the basketball court; telling stories and how their days were.

The sight of them, holding firmly onto each other hands made her lips curved upward unconsciously. It felt so good that she suddenly began to miss him more. All the touches and light hugs were not just a habit but it was suddenly became a routine for both of them. Just as his light touches weren’t here to touch her now, she began to crave for it. Not that she was , but she just missed him and she hoped soon, he will tell her about his own feeling.

He hadn’t said that I love you word, or I like you and even I miss you. She never tried to force him or what but all the soft touches that he gave left her clueless. Did he like her? She sighed. And now, seeing his locker made her began to miss his simple touches even more. Though, it was already three days he hadn’t come to school this week. It was just like he came out of nowhere and spent his time with her, alone and talked almost every day since the mini date they called it off and then, disappeared just like that. This three days were like a mini tornado that happened to her. All the project and schools work were beyond of her limits and now, Kyungsoo missing gave her more burden that itself.

Just.. Where did he go? She wondered.

“Earth to Yoojin. I repeat, earth to Yoojin.” Jimin waved his hand back and forth at Yoojin’s face when she was spacing out. Her eyes then fluttered a few times before focusing at Jimin. She shot her glare which made the other half of her, laughing.

“Noona!” Jimin and Yoojin turned her head and saw the maknae was arguing with Hyomin at their back. And they saw, a sandwich was hiding behind Hyomin’s back and Jungkook was trying to steal it. Jungkook pouted that made his lips nozzle forward. “This kid is so embarrassing!” Jimin face-palmed his face while Yoojin let out a soft chuckle. Jimin went forward at the kid and grabbed him away at the hem of his shirt. Hyomin who was frowing at the younger one then gasped.

“What’s wrong with you?” His tone didn’t seem amused about this. Jungkook shrugged but Hyomin just froze there. “I just want that sandwich.” His body then almost leaned against Hyomin and trying to grab the sandwich but Jimin pulled him away, huffing silently. He then took the sandwich from Hyomin’s hand at her back then gave it to the maknae, leaving the two of them dumbfounded. Yoojin who was just watching them from afar, felt as if Jimin was jealous or whatever it is. When, he finally stood closer to her, she immediately nudged him on the arm, smirking.

“Jealous, huh?” Jimin raised his brows then cracked up but in an awkward sound. “Jealous? Pishh, Please!” He folded his arms onto his chest, still laughing awkwardly at Yoojin’s stupid question. “You know that Hyomin isn’t my-“

“Oh just zip it, you idiot.” She snapped him out then stuck her tongue. Jungkook then saw the two of them having a mini war infront of him. He quickly made his way to them with Hyomin followed behind him. She was still in confusion after what Jimin did to her just now while Jungkook, he just shrugged it off.

“Park!” He ruffled her hair which he earned himself a smacked on the head. Yoojin glared at the boy then smirked but it slowly faded away as Kyungsoo’s locker was on her eyes. It was almost three days that she didn’t see him and all those worries thought began to haunt her. “Yoojin?” Hyomin patted at her shoulder which made Yoojin quickly flew back to reality. She showed her, her watch saying that it was time for the next lesson.

*

“This is so boring.” Jimin yawned. Yoojin kept her eyes open wide enough as she didn’t to be caught up again, like last time she did. Mrs Na kept blabbering stuffs about the Korean ancient which made all the class seemed sleepy and dull. Just as the school’s bell rang, all the class seemed a bit brighter and Mrs Na walked out from the class as soon as the class monitor thanked her.

“Finally, sleep.” Jimin then immediately laid down his head onto the table and shut his eyes for a good 10 minutes nap before Mr Lee came. Yoojin rolled her eyes as she was used to his lazy behaviour. But then, Hyomin suddenly turned around, facing her with her eyes glued right into Yoojin’s.

“You need to tell me.” She grabbed her hands while Yoojin gave her a confuse look. “What?” Hyomin fixed her glass then c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter