twenty

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person

 

Jimin leaned against Yoojin’s bed on her room. He was all alone with Chanyeol at home and he didn’t like it. Jimin wondered why he kept himself lock in his room while his other friends hangout outside? Maybe he was playing with his guitar or even playing some games on his computer. Since they didn’t cope very well that much, they would spend most of the time doing separate things in separated room and in case that they needed something or feeling hungry they can find it by themselves. He even could hear him playing his guitar a few times when he crossed his room today. Jimin had to admit that he was quite good and tune was soothing and full with grace.

Jimin looked around her twin’s room that full with girly stuffs and most of it were pink. He laughed when he remembered how hate Yoojin was when Mrs Park tried to give her the pink pajama as her birthday present. It was hilarious how she kept babbling at him when they both alone in his room.

“Pink? Am I a five year-old kid? “

“Stop it, mom will hear you!” Jimin tried to shush her up but ended up laughing all over again when Yoojin huffed annoyingly.

Jimin’s back jerked up and his eyes quickly gazed at the door. The doorknob twisted and revealed a red but smiling Yoojin with her latte still on her hand. Jimin stared at her for about two minutes before went up straight to her. She noticed him and awkwardly glanced at Jimin which made the boy sensed something was up. He then plopped himself on her bed while she put her latte safely on her study table then stripped off her coat and laid it on the mattress next to Jimin.

“So?” He asked as soon Yoojin sat on the chair, facing him with her chin buried on her palm on her lap. She grinned with a coy manner and exhaled like she was just breathe in some fresh air outside. He rolled his eyes then clapped the both of his hand right on her face and she shockingly gasped.

“Tell me. Did you guys go on a date?” Jimin’s eyebrows rose. Yoojin who was still glaring at him while rubbing her elbow, awkwardly, rolled her eyes.

While Jimin waited for her to answer him, she suddenly when into her daydreaming habit. The touch that Kyungsoo gave made her felt goose bump and the way his hand s around her waist, sent shiver to her spine. All those touchy stuff made her bit her lips which Jimin saw and frowned at her sudden action.

“Are you done with him in your head? Seriously, Yoojin.. if you like him just tell him.”

“Well, I wa-“Jimin’s eyes enlarged.

“Omo! Don’t tell me he-he kiss you?” And Yoojin’s eyes enlarged too but bigger than him eventhough they share the same eye’s size. She gulped and sat straight up, as sweats wetting her palm.

“No! No! He didn’t! He didn’t kiss me. Are you crazy? That was the most childish question you ever gave to me. ert!” She said half screaming and her eyes were piercing at him, looking at him in disbelief.

“Don’t yell!” He glared back.

Seeing Yoojin just now with her biting lip thingy was something that he sure that something happened on the mini date. And it wasn’t call a date for the two of them, actually. They didn’t even confess to each other and now he accused Kyungsoo to kiss her? Jimin inhaled heavily and let the Yoojin infront of him, calm down.

“Okay, so.. tell me.” He started to sound weird, not that weird but his high pitch tone just suddenly came out. He cleared his throat before staring back at her. Yoojin shook her head and got up from her seat to the bathroom. It was 7 p.m. and she needed to be ready for bedtime. Well, she needed her beauty sleep, what do you expect for her to do? Pranking at midnight? No, she’s a good girl except for her violent and harsh yet sweet personality at people.

“Why do you to be this busybody?” She picked up her towel and hung it on her shoulder.

“Well, I’m your twin. You’re my other half, my sister. My twin sister. And I have-”

“Okay.” She went inside, taking out her blue toothbrush and spread the toothpaste before turning back at him and smiled. Jimin walked there and leaned himself on the door’s bathroom, watching her reflection while asking her again. “You like him?”

She stopped her brushing and spitted out the waste from then brushed again. Jimin asked him again, “Do you like him?” But all she did was shrugging, half ignoring the question and brushing her teeth.

“I could sense you, you know that, right?” She ignored him, again.

“Yah!” He went inside when Yoojin finished with her brushing. She hit his arm and pushed him outside. She didn’t want to answer that because he will get all in detective mode and asked some stupid question and also he would be really clingy afterward if she ever told him. But knowing it’s her twin, her other half and she trusted him, it couldn’t be that hurt to tell him right? Yoojin wiped her wet face with her towel when she finished cleaning it.

“Then, what’s wrong if I like him? It’s not wrong and-“

“Yah! You like him?!” He freaked out but calm down back when Yoojin shot him her dagger glare. She plopped back onto her bed with Jimin following her as well. She glanced at the latte that she left on the desk and handed at Jimin. Luckily, the coffee was still hot and it’s still nice to drink.

“Man, you like him? For real?” She nodded almost diligently but still shyly and applied some toner on her face. Jimin took a sip a bit of her latte and put down back on the desk, facing her. She tossed her towel into the laundry basket and it perfectly went in. Jimin scanned her face, a smile was playing and even her eyes went into a crescent shape which told him that she very like the guy. “You just lucky, I like him too.” He said and she chuckled.

“But did he know about this?”

“No.”

Jimin stared at her eyes. Yoojin had her lips curved upward in timorous way with her fingers fiddling on her lap.

“This is great. I’m going to te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter