twenty one

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person

 

Yoojin washed the plates, humming a few songs. Jimin helped her cleaned the table then rested himself by leaning against the table with his hand folded on his chest.

“Do we have to do it? I’m tired with all this .” He muttered, totally annoying with Chanyeol. His idea to act nicely infront of their parents when everything was not okay is seriously pissed off for him. This should be a program for television when you have to act like it was as natural as possible but just without the cameras and script. “He’s too ego to admit about this. I hate the idea of being nice when you’re not thingy. He’s so hypocrite and you what, I hate hypocrite people.”

“Well, we can’t let mom knows this. I bet she is going to be disappointed to us and started blaming herself for marrying dad.” Okay, this Yoojin just think too far.

She wiped her hands on the napkin that hung on the cabinet’s door. “To be honest, I really hate him but his idea was kind of logic. Just think, what if they know about our not-so-good-relationship? I’m just afraid they will sort of argue about this.” She poured the orange juice inside the glass. “They probably shouldn’t have to know about this, Jimin. I think it’s for the best.”

“That’s stupid. They should know how hypocrite their son is. And moreover, we should fix this. I don’t want to be all ignorant to each other while living in the same house. It really bugs me out when I have to cross his room and suddenly made an eye contact but he just rolled his eyes without saying ‘Hi’ or whatever-“

“Hey, slow down there Mr Park. Gee, I never known you’re such a nag person.” He shot his glare at her while she smirked.

“Anyway, I’m serious about what I just said, Yoojin.” She walked closer to him, fixed his shirt. She had the same height as Jimin and she stared right into his eyes, smiling. “I know.”

Jimin hugged on her neck and she gasped in surprise. He suddenly missed to be this clingy at her. How grown up she was now and soon to be a woman, he still didn’t want to let her go. He knew everything about her, her allergies, what am I talking about? They twins of course he knows.

She hugged him back. “We’re going to fix this.“

“Okay-“

“Wow, I want a hug too!” Jungkook suddenly appeared infront of the sliding door at the kitchen with his smug smile playing on his face. Yoojin quickly broke off the hug from Jimin. Jimin smiled almost awkwardly and made his way to the annoying kid. He still had his smug smile but disappeared when Yoojin shot her deathly glare. He laughed.

“What are you doing here?” Jimin rested his elbow on the maknae’s shoulder and earned himself a groan from him. Maybe, his elbow was too sharp that made Jungkook rubbed his shoulder a few times. “Hope hyung wants to hang out.” Yoojin still stood there, motionless and was eavesdropped her twin’s small chat between that Jungkook.

Jimin saw Hoseok at Jungkook yard, standing behind the fence, smiling at him. And there were also Namjoon and Jin playing with Yoongi watched them from the doorstep, arm crossing on his chest. But there wasn’t Taehyung around so, he asked him where he was. “He’s there.” Jungkook pointed at the kid that was happily dug his cookie into the milk right next to Yoongi. Yeah, he looked absolutely like a kid, grinning with cookies full in his mouth. Jimin chuckled.

“Yah, Jiminie!” Hoseok waved at him. He nodded and patted Jungkook’s back and went off. Yoojin still in her motionless mode and her eyes wasn’t that focused at reality. She as if she was lost in thoughts. Jungkook smirked and went inside without her knowing and snapped his finger right infront of her face and she jolted up in shock. Right after her eyes focused back, she then saw Jungkook who was amusingly laughing.

“Yah!” He rubbed his forearm and she sticked her tongue out, rolling her eyes at him, feeling really irritated.

“Let’s go outside.” She pushed him out with her following his back. She wore her black coat on as outside was freezing as hell.

Jungkook took her right away to his house and found those dorks were still playing outside. Yoojin bowed as soon Mrs Jeon appeared behind the curtain. She was preparing some dishes while Jungkook stared at his mom.

“Ah, Yoojin. Please, come in.” Mrs Jeon placed the tray of cookies on the dining table. Jungkook had gone to the living room, probably watching his favourite cartoon marathon. She had been visiting his house almost every day with his excuses, ‘my mom wants to see you’. He even told his mom not to question about but as Mrs Jeon was the one who gave birth to him, she already sensed it from the start – that, his son, Jungkook was having a super huge mega crush on Yoojin but she just kept it down since Jungkook was whining at her not to tell her. Instead, he wanted to tell but not now as he didn’t want to ruin this friendship that he just made with her. Plus, he still needed to know what is her favourite and dislikes although it would take times but it won’t hurt, right? Patience is all he needs now.

“So, how was school?” She beamed when Yoojin stared at her in awe. Yoojin saw how perfectly the cookies were and how brownish it looked like. She suddenly felt amazed because she knew that Mrs Jeon is one busy woman but still she got the time to spend with her loves one, not like her parents who were away for almost two years. She bit her lips. “Great.” She suddenly began to miss her mom. Silent occupied in her and her mind wasn’t that stable now as the conversation kept on playing in her head.

“You’re lucky, Yoojin. You came just in time.” Yoojin smiled weakly. “Where’s Jimin anyway?” Mrs Jeon then peeked with her head to the living and she could see him through the window infront with the others outside. Yoojin spaced out again but she went back to reality when Jungkook suddenly stood close to her that made his arm touched hers. She flinched at the sudden action when he grabbed the cookies because all she felt was his warm skin on her arm, brushing together. Jungkook noticed it too and he immediately back away.

“Mom..” He whined when Mrs Jeon snatched away the tray from him and handed to Yoojin. She smiled by just looking at this beautiful family and gladly took it and brought to the front where the dorks at.

“Sharing is caring.” His mom pointed out while Jungkook snorted sofly which made the woman chuckled in delight. Yoojin just heard from afar and chuckled as well. When she finally made h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter