seventeen

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person

 

Jimin dropped his backpack onto the desk at library as Mr Lee was absent and they need to work on two essays that need to be submit two weeks from now. Yoojin rested her head on the desk, sighing and maybe sleeping. Hyomin sat opposite to them as her eyes were on Jimin all the time.

Jimin then hit the desk loud enough and Yoojin groaned angrily.

“What?!” She hissed him then rested her head back on the desk, half sleeping.  Hyomin giggled. She found that they were really cute together and sometime she had this kind of urge to just pinch their cheeks like a mom would do to their kids.

“We got essays to finish for, Jin.”

Hyomin already got up from her seat and searched for some references to help her with these essays. Jimin ruffled her hair then followed Hyomin from her back. Yoojin was a heavy sleeper so she would sleep whenever she wanted to even in the classroom which she already regretted of doing it. Jimin even hated her for her heavy sleeper habit because when she’s asleep, there’s nothing to do to wake her up unless he has to mess with her.

“You go first, I’ll finish it later.”

“No, not later again Yoojin! Now, get up, please..” Jimin came back from the bookshelves and shoved some reference books at her face. She knew Jimin was being a caring brother to her but she just didn’t have enough sleep last night as she was reading a fanfiction on the internet and made her slept for only four hours. Jimin started to mess up with her hair again but now she was already in her dreamland. Jimin face palmed his face.

“What’s wrong?” Hyomin appeared behind him with ton of books in her hand.

Jimin shook his head, feeling really irritated with Yoojin’s habit right now so he just focused back on his work because he didn’t want to fail this test again like before. Hyomin saw that face of his and she took the chance by handing him her sandwich. Jimin looked up and saw Hyomin’s smiling face. Her cheeks looked like as if she was wearing any blusher but the truth was she’s not.

“Thanks?”

Hyomin let a soft chuckle and nodded.

They started to have a discussion while Yoojin still sleeping like a log and Jimin kept stealing glances at her. In fact, Hyomin also was getting to get sleepy there. All the essays and words that she had been looking on the books made her eyes felt dizzy. Well, all the students were having the same thought about taking a nap just as they were too packed up with words in their head. Jimin scratched his head when he was trying to identify some points in the paragraph and he even frown his brows. Hyomin yawned a few times before setting her head on the desk.

“Yah, yah!” Jimin knocked the desk softly when he noticed Hyomin’s eyes were slowly dozed off.

“Wae?” She crunched her nose then stared at Jimin. He was a bit startled when he found how angelic her face was and he immediately coughed.

“Are you okay?” She asked which made him nodded thrice.

“J-just sleep.” He said.

*

Yoojin was leaning against her locker, half sleeping exactly. After having a mini slumber in the library, she found Jimin was nowhere including Hyomin. Probably they had already left and she went out, straight to her locker with her half sleeping face and that was when she jolted up in shock when Jungkook patted her on her shoulder hard.

“Park!” He even greeted her in his loud voice which made her frowning and glaring at him. He found her face was totally funny and ended up laughing at her. Yoojin rolled her eyes then scoffed.

“I bet you’re uglier when you’re sleeping.” And his laugh died automatically.

Yoojin unlocked her locker and picked up some books. She exchange with a book inside her backpack since the period had already done.

Jungkook on the other hand was mesmerized by her side profile. How her lips that curved upwards with her eyes focused onto what she was doing and how soft her eyes were. He suddenly blushed when he saw her just like that. It’s not like he was being a creep but she just looked pretty and it hurt him so bad which he couldn’t bring himself up to confess to her. Indeed, this boy was already falling for her. After seeing her other side (the other day when she helped him warmed up) – the soft yet sweet one made him realized that she was one of a kind; a different one which have stolen his cold heart. And having a thought to confess to her was another kind of story and a problem.

As he was already made friend with her, he didn’t want to ruin this and what if he confess to her and then being rejected by her? Wouldn’t it be awkward? So, to take things safe he decided not to but just to stay close to her, as he could see her each time without any awkwardness.

Jungkook eyes fluttered a few times when he hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter