fourteen

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person

 

Jungkook mumbled things out from his mouth in his sleep and Yoojin noticed how funny he was. After carried him in (he was too heavy!), Yoojin laid him on the sofa, heaving as she put him on and covered him with his sweater and a blanket to keep him warm. But in the same time, she was afraid and being extremely careful. What if Chanyeol came back then saw this boy lying on the couch, lifelessly? She would be scold for sure.

Chanyeol didn’t anyone to know that he had a twin as his stepsibling. Firstly, they made a huge different in the house and secondly, his dad force him to be nice at them who were totally a completely stranger who wanted him to be the loving dear brother to them. He lost his mother and in a short time his father already had someone to replace his mother. That made Chanyeol think hard, did his father really in love with his mother? Or did their love come to an end? No, it’s impossible because he could saw it from his father’s eyes during the funeral, sorrow and dull; lifeless. And he took about a week to recover, to stay good and fit enough for his work. No, it just.. no

Slam!

Yoojin jogged to the living as she heard something hard fell and when she got there, all she saw was Jungkook rubbing his head on the floor. She laughed and he made an eye contact with her.

“What the hell am I doing here?” He looked over her that was wearing a long blue shirt with her hair in a really messy bun. He noticed his sweater was on him perhaps she was the one who wore it for him. He sat back on the couch, rubbing his eyes a few time like a baby. Yoojin gave him a glass of water then rested her palm on his forehead. He flinched and strangely looked at her. She studied his lips which starting to look normal and did a small nod.

“You know, you’re kind of idiot, actually.” She judged him hard then left to take some bread for him. He uncomfortably sat on the couch, squirming to be precise. When did she become this nice to him?

“What do you mean by idiot?” He raised his eyebrows then sipping his water on the glass. Jungkook shifted his legs to cross it on the couch just to make him felt more comfortable.

“You are, meeting me without any thick clothes to cover you up.” She sat opposite to him and served the bread on the table. He changed glances with the bread and her.

Next, he was aware on how gentle her voice is and how lovely she was being affectionate to him with that smile of hers. What’s wrong with her? He frowned while taking a bite of the bread. But due to her tenderness that she showed him just now made him felt guilty all of sudden. He peeped at her at the corner of his eyes and he saw a beautiful figure under the dim light, reading the news with her specs on. How can she be this pure and gorgeous at the same time? He shook his head and looked away.

“Yoojin.” He called her and she looked up to see a pair of black eyes was locking at hers.

“Sorry.” He mumbled which made Yoojin grew in confusion. She closed the newspaper then rested her chin in her palm on the table. Jungkook gulped when he saw her did that but tried to act calm by drinking some water, smoothly. But Yoojin just stared there at him in silent, waiting for another words to come out from him. He suddenly felt the tense of nervous when she shot him her soft gaze.

“I-uh, I got to go.” He blurted out. Yoojin posture then changed as he stood up, taking his sweater and making his way to the door. She opened him the door and stared at his figure, faded away into the next house from hers.

I guess we’re neighbours, then.

She closed the door and went straight to her bedroom. But as she attempted to lie down on the bed, she forgot something about her deal with Jimin.

Crap.

She made her way to the kitchen and quickly made him some peanut butter and sandwich. She blamed herself for not remembering this.

Later, Chanyeol came back from his soccer practice and heard someone back in the kitchen. He sneaked behind the wall and looked Yoojin who was busying prepared something. He then had the urge to ask her what she was doing when he remembered that he hated her. He ruffled his hair in tension and went to take a bath, upstairs.

A few hours passed. Chanyeol lazily lied down on his bed with his hair was still wet. He wanted to know what Yoojin was up to now, so he secretly peeked at her at the stairs. But his cover was blown when his phone rang out of control. He ran back to his room, cursing some unpleasant words. He picked up the call.

“You left your notes here.” Kyungsoo was over the line. Chanyeol face palmed himself and touching at his nose bridge, feeling rather anxious and tired from the running thing. Kyungsoo could hear his heavy breathing and assumed he must be working on something.

“Hand it to me, tomorrow.” Chanyeol sat at the edge of his bed.

“But..”

Ding Dong

Yoojin glanced at the door and made her way to it.

“I’m already here.” Chanyeol froze in shock.

But by the time he was running downstairs, Yoojin was already opened the door to reveal Kyungsoo there. Her eyes were in shock for a moment that made her slammed back the door. She saw Chanyeol and bit her lip. The next thing was more nerve wrecking when Kyungsoo knocked on the door and twisted the doorknob.

“I never knew you live here.” He said when he saw Yoojin nervously smiling at him. Chanyeol ended the call and walked to Kyungsoo. He pushed him outside while Kyungsoo stood there, studying Yoojin features; just beautiful as always. But to Yoojin rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter