five

Stronger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s

Jimin was having his kimchi fried rice and seaweed soup. We sat opposite to each other. I looked at Jimin who was deliciously eating his lunch. Jimin noticed me and I quickly looked away.

“You know,” He said, wiping his lips with his tongue. “You should have lunch too. You looked skinny.” Yeah, I felt hungry for a moment when I saw him slurping that soup. I smiled.

“It’s okay. I can buy it later.”

“Good.” Even though Jimin is younger than me by one year, I can tell he is a sincere kind of boy and the way he was tugging at Yoojin’s sleeve just now told me he is very protective towards her.

And speaking of the angel..

She was slowly approaching us with her books full on her hands. She flashed her smiled and sat next to Jimin. Jimin saw her and ruffled her hair which she hit him on the arm. She fixed her hair back as the way before and I saw Jimin groaned while Yoojin chuckled evilly. They must be really close because everything they did would end up arguing and even fighting in a loveable kind of way.

Jimin had never hit her hard as long I’ve seen before when they were arguing and it hit me hard about my late sister. I wish she was just here, laughing and playing cheekily like Jimin and Yoojin did. I jolted back to reality when Yoojin pushed a packet of cookies right in front of me.

“Thanks. It’s delicious.” She said to me and gave it some of the cookies to me. I took it.

“I was thinking about you so, I left you some of it.”  Her eyes were forming into a moon shape just like Jimin when he was smiling. They do looked the same which left me wondering, are they twins?

Due to their hair colour and skin tone is not really the same. Yoojin’s skin is pale and her hair are black and brown when it was revealed under the sun while Jimin’s is a bit tan and he has black hair which is darker than Yoojin’s. The have the same eye colour. If you look them close enough, they do look like identical but not that much.

“So, what’s next?” Jimin pushed aside his tray to Yoojin that left some his seaweed soup. I stayed silent because I thought he was asking Yoojin but then his eyes suddenly fell on mine.

“Oh, urm.. I-I have Biology soon.” I don’t why I kept on stuttering whenever I see them or maybe it’s because of.. never mind.

Jimin nodded and glanced at Yoojin who was slurping his soup. He was smiling probably glad when he saw she was eating. I smile too and looked down to my cookies. There were still 5 of them and I ate it. Jimin took out his phone and took note about the time. He showed to Yoojin and she quickly finished the soup. She packed her things out before leaving.

“Thanks for accompany me, hyung. Let’s have a lunch date again, soon.” He said smiling gently which he looked rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter